screen freezes when watching netflix and alarm goes off..

• Replies:3
Mrgrafff
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 22, 2020, 7:54:36 PM via Website

Hi, hope this is the right place to post this..

Firstly we have never had any issues using the stock alarm clock on any other devices, just my wifes fone.. I have the same handset and not experienced this issue..

Handset is a A20e.. in the morning our son comes into our bed EARLY! so we give him the fone to watch netflix or youtube kids.. we also have an alarm set..

sometimes (not everytime) when the alarm goes off and you get the popup with dismiss or snooze the screen is frozen.. the only way to bring it back to life is press the stanby button (switch off screen), then press it again to wake up the device.. then the screen comes back to life and you can snooze/dismiss the alarm.. the really wierd thing is we cant replicate the issue.. ive sat and set mutliple alarms and watched both YT and NF and every time the screen is fine..

Im left thinking that its something my son is doin on the fone thats causing the issue.. as it ONLY happens in the morning when he has the fone..

I have googled the issue using multiple different search criteria and cannot find anyone else with same issue..

any advice/help much appreciated..

thanks

J

— modified on Jan 22, 2020, 7:56:37 PM

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Jan 23, 2020, 6:29:53 AM via Website

Difficult to give advice without knowing what the kid is doing. The only advice that comes to mind is to try an alarm app different from the one that comes with your phone. There are a lot of them

Helpful?
Philomela
  • Forum posts: 38

May 17, 2021, 5:36:45 AM via Website

thank you for the article

Helpful?
marian
  • Forum posts: 45

Jan 11, 2022, 9:44:18 AM via Website

Thanks for such an informative article.

Helpful?