Having Whatsapp with same contacts in two phones

• Replies:3
Eduardo Barriga Caro
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 10, 2019, 1:54:38 AM via Website

Hello. I have just purchased a beautiful LEMFO 4Pro watchphone and I installed a new simcard with a different number. My main phone is a Motorola G4 Play which has Whatsapp installed with all my contacts and another simcard with a different number. My question is, can I have the same Whatsapp contacts on my new watchphone as well as on my Motorola?
Thank you
EDUARDO

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 10, 2019, 9:51:41 AM via Website

I have the same contacts on my phone and on two laptops desk apps. Anyway you can import your contacts from one phone to the other and whats app should then do the magic

Helpful?
Nisha Joshi
  • Forum posts: 38

Dec 10, 2019, 12:43:47 PM via Website

yeah you can use the same contact number whats app in 2 different mobile phone you need to use the dual space app which help you to use your whatsapp with the same number in different mobile phones.

Helpful?
Eduardo Barriga Caro
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 10, 2019, 1:45:47 PM via Website

Thanks very much. I don¡t know if I made myself clear. I have one phone number from one simcard in phone A and a different phone number from another simcard in phone B. Whenever I try to open Whatsapp in phone B, they tell me it is a new number, that I must change the original number from phone A and use phone number in phone B, thus no whatsapp in phone A. I hope this time I have made an easier way of explaining my problem. And thanks a lot my friends!!!!

Helpful?