Transfer whatsapp messages iPhone to Huawei p30 pro

• Replies:10
Pilchards
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 3, 2019, 8:44:09 PM via Website

Is there a way this can be done? Every time I try i end up losing 95% of my message history. It's a real pain because i keep in contact with my Chinese suppliers via whatsapp. I want to install whatsapp on my huawei p30 pro and move all message history from my iPhone.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Dec 4, 2019, 4:18:14 AM via Website

As we know, WhatsApp doesn't have a feature about message history transfering between iPhone and Android devices. So, perhaps you have to take advantage of some 3rd-party app such as "Dr. Fone - Switch iOS to Android" for the purpose. The app is available on Google Play.

— modified on Dec 6, 2019, 11:19:16 AM

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
appsoft11
Pilchards

Dec 4, 2019, 6:01:08 AM via Website

Wow this is 2019, I can do so many things but cant transfer some messages between the 2 biggest phone platforms? I certainly shouldnt have to pay some app like Dr Phone to do this... How annoying

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Dec 4, 2019, 11:19:30 AM via Website

Backup all your messages in the cloud.

Helpful?
Pilchards

Dec 4, 2019, 11:21:46 AM via Website

I've done this. But how do you get them back into whatsapp on the new Android phone?

Helpful?
appsoft11
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 26, 2019, 7:42:41 AM via Website

James Watson

As we know, WhatsApp doesn't have a feature about message history transfering between iPhone and Android devices. So, perhaps you have to take advantage of some 3rd-party app such as "Dr. Fone - Switch iOS to Android" for the purpose. The app is available on Google Play.

Hey, I thought you did not know what this app works for. For only transfer whatsapp between iPhone and Android devices, I did not recommend the app on Google Play but the desktop PC software listed as dr.fone whatsapp transfer tool.

Helpful?
Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

Dec 27, 2019, 5:26:05 AM via Website

Backup whatsapp on iPhone first, Settings>Chat Backup>Backup Now, make sure the enough iCloud storage to store whatsapp messages. Then uninstall whatsapp on iPhone, and instll whatsapp on huawei phone, log in whatsapp with the same account on iPhone, when log in wahstapp, you will be asked if restore from backup, click on Restore, it's the last free method to transfer whatsapp messages from iPhone to huawei.

Or we can use the tool to transfer whatsapp from iPhone to Huawei directly by connecting two phones to computer at the same time.

— modified on Dec 27, 2019, 5:26:42 AM

Helpful?
James Watson
Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Jan 16, 2020, 6:50:50 AM via Website

1.Open the WhatsApp on your iPhone and then go to Settings> Chats> Chat backup in the application. Then you back up the WhatsApp chats.

1. Sign in with the same WhatsApp account on Huawei P30 Pro that you have used on iPhone.

3.You will be asked to verify your WhatsApp account on the Huawei P30 Pro. And during the verifying process, a window saying "Message Backup Found" will pop up. Here you can click on Restore to sync the WhatsApp messages from iPhone to the Huawei P30 Pro

Helpful?
yannews
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 16, 2020, 8:09:32 AM via Website

Backup all your messages in the cloud.

Helpful?
RachelCooper
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 16, 2020, 10:01:43 AM via Website

Actually, data transfer software will be more convenient to do it. You just launch the program and connect your iPhone and Android to the computer, then select the files you need to transfer from iPhone to Android]and it will be done in one click.

— modified on Jan 16, 2020, 10:05:05 AM

Helpful?
Sophie Harrison
  • Forum posts: 2

Aug 17, 2020, 12:06:03 PM via Website

WhatsApp works well when doing Android-Android transfer or iOS-iOS transfer but for different OS transfer it will have problem and usually lose data. I used

UltFone WhatsApp transfer

to make it as now I am using Huawei P30.

— modified on Sep 25, 2020, 6:15:10 AM

Helpful?