Which Tv app is the best for android

• Replies:4
  • Answered
shweta7878
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 3, 2019, 8:47:26 AM via Website

hey i am kind of movie lover and i like to watch movies on my android device. so which tv app i should download?

Best answer
Android TV
  • Forum posts: 17

Nov 3, 2019, 8:54:30 AM via Website

Hey Shweta, I am also a movie lover myself. And I have tested so many TV apps till now, and I found OlaTV
is the best in class. So you can use the olatv app to watch movies and shows on your android device. And i will suggest you to download latest version of olatv apk for better performance and download it from trusted sources as well.

Helpful?
shweta7878
Adnan fiaz
  • Forum posts: 79

Nov 4, 2019, 7:11:39 AM via Website

Puffin TV. Internet browsing has always been a weakpoint of Smart TVs, with TV remotes and on-screen keypads never coming close to the smoothness of doing it on a computer. ...
Steam Link. ...
Netflix. ...
Hay Stack TV. ...
Air Screen. ...
Twitch. ...
check these is best i also use this try it and if you like mark the best
answer

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Nov 5, 2019, 3:30:59 AM via Website

There are loads of apps for this. Choose the one that fits your location and interest. A short search on Google Play will give you better results than asking people in other regions or with different interests

Helpful?
Fluffyone
  • Forum posts: 21

Nov 6, 2019, 5:52:43 AM via Website

1. Netflix
    The best of the best when it comes to online TV streaming
    Compatible devices: Android, Apple, Windows, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Smart TVs | Free trial: 1 month | Simultaneous streams: 1-4
    Netflix Original TV and movies, Multi-device support, Affordable pricing, Huge selection of options, Can require faster internet speeds.
  2. Amazon Prime Video
    A strong selection of both popular films and TV
    Compatible devices: Android, Apple, Windows, Roku, PlayStation, Xbox, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Smart TVs | Free trials: 1 month | Simultaneous streams: 3
    Amazon originals, Brilliant selection of movies, Good for kids, Big collection of films, Interface not as intuitive as Netflix.
  3. YouTube TV
    Live TV streaming without the hassle
    Compatible devices: Apple, Android, Windows, Roku, Xbox, Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Smart TVs | Free trials: 7-30 days | Simultaneous streams: 6
    Easy Live TV, Watch on the go, YouTube's Red original series, Pricey, Limited to one stream at a time
Helpful?