How To Simulate Your Phone's Connection Speed To 4G(LTE)

• Replies:2
  • Answered
Tuazor
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 30, 2019, 4:25:52 PM via Website

Hello,

I'd like to start with this as my first post on this wonderful forum, Because I'll still be sharing awesome contents henceforth.

I found this wonderful app and I thought I should share it with my friends.

It's about how you can simulate your phones connection speed to 4G(LTE).

We all know that in terms of connection speed, 4G is better than 3G, so for those that wants to have a fast speed connection, try this app.

I'll share the Download link at the end of this post.

3G to 4G converter provides multiple functionalities. Following features are included in one single app:

– Get Phone Details like IMEI Number, Service Provider Name, Android ID, Phone type like GCM or CDMA

– Get Sim Details Serial Number, Country details, Operator Name, Subscriber ID and Operator Code.

– Get WIFI connection details : Link speed, Frequency, IP Address, Network, RSSI, MAC Address and SSID

– Internet speed testing meter.

– Check if your mobile supports VoLte or not.

– 3G to 4G and 4G to 3G converter simulator.

HACK: Don't Close the app after converting, let it run in the background.

Download Link :
Download Here (DataFileHost)
datafilehost*com/d/fe5a6f81 >Change * to .(dot)

Disclaimer: I am not in anyway promoting this app, neither am I an affiliate or neither do I receive commission for each download.

Best answer
Tuazor

Oct 31, 2019, 8:37:49 AM via Website

In computer network research, network simulation is a technique whereby a software program models the behavior of a network by calculating the interaction between the different network entities (routers, switches, nodes, access points, links etc.).

Most simulators use discrete event simulation - the modeling of systems in which state variables change at discrete points in time. The behavior of the network and the various applications and services it supports can then be observed in a test lab; various attributes of the environment can also be modified in a controlled manner to assess how the network / protocols would behave under different conditions.

Helpful?
marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Oct 31, 2019, 2:20:15 AM via Website

What is the point in simulating a 4g connection ?

Helpful?
Best answer
Tuazor

Oct 31, 2019, 8:37:49 AM via Website

In computer network research, network simulation is a technique whereby a software program models the behavior of a network by calculating the interaction between the different network entities (routers, switches, nodes, access points, links etc.).

Most simulators use discrete event simulation - the modeling of systems in which state variables change at discrete points in time. The behavior of the network and the various applications and services it supports can then be observed in a test lab; various attributes of the environment can also be modified in a controlled manner to assess how the network / protocols would behave under different conditions.

Helpful?