My Child's First Word - Flashcards for Baby

• Replies:0
Aurora Devs
  • Forum posts: 12

Oct 17, 2019, 7:05:27 AM via Website

🌟 Is your child getting bored from the routine activities? Would you like to offer him a much more fun and interactive learning experience from 2020 games for toddlers? If yes, the new kids learning flashcards app is what you need. Spend time with your little one and help him prepare for the challenges of preschool and kindergarten with the new toddler learning games app.

Try My Child’s First Word - Baby Flashcards today!

đź’– Interactive Flashcards for kids
Did you know that flashcards are believed to help kids learn quickly and retain information for long? Yes, you read it right! Our app uses the flash cards technique to teach new things to kids.

âš˝ Teach names of fruits and other objects
Endless educational fun! With the new 2020 games for toddlers, you can find the most diverse range of learning categories imprinted on interactive flashcards for kids. The app has more than 8 different toddler’s learning game categories which include wild animals, toys, farm animals, fruits, vegetables, pets, shapes, vehicles and many other. Take a step to help your kid learn from 2020 fames for toddlers with this diverse and ever-benefitting flash cards app.

đź’Ż Prepare your kid for kindergarten
Do you want your kid to know majority of the objects and be able to pronounce them before he goes to school? Good news is that it is possible in a much quicker manner now. The new toddler phonics app has professional voice overs which help the kids in catching the pronunciation of different words as seen on the screen.

🍎 Interactive toddler learning games
No need to bore your little tot with cram-worthy learning tactics as he can learn a lot from his screen time now. The game is designed to have appealing graphics so as to catch the interest of your toddler and help him learn for hours. You can also join in the fun and help him learn!
How to use My Child’s First Word - Baby Flashcards:
• Download and launch the app
• Choose any flashcards for kids learning category
• Tap on screen to learn names of fruits and other objects
• Guide your toddler through the toddler learning games
• Enjoy interactive background music and graphics
• Learn all categories with flash cards app
• Spend time with your little tot!
Features of My Child’s First Word - Baby Flashcards:
• Simple and easy UI/UX
• Real object pictures on kids flash cards app for better learning
• Highly interactive graphic and background music elements
• Quick and easy to learn objects using flashcards
• Responsive app design and clutter free layout
• Suitable for children aged from 2 to 8 years
• Professional English pronunciation of objects in the background
• Fun and entertaining educational app with high teaching standards
• Prepare your kids for preschool and kindergarten easily
• More than 80 different flashcards for kids with new words to learn
• Educational app that boosts bonding in children and parents

Would you like to help your kid prepare for the upcoming preschool and kindergarten life? Offer him a good start on his learning journey by downloading one of the best toddler learning games out there. Download and learn together with My Child’s First Word - Baby Flashcards today!

Download from Google Play!

— modified on Oct 17, 2019, 7:17:44 AM

Be the first to answer