Android tv box frustration

• Replies:1
Sweetguy4sure
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 30, 2019, 8:23:25 AM via Website

Hi my name is rob. I've been using android tv boxes a couple years without issues. Something has happened I can not fix or adjust alone and I've tried all I know.. so here I am hoping and pleading there is someone more intelligent then myself. Here's my issue. Turn box on. Watch tv, vids, you tube , google all work flawless as they always have. Today I tried to sign in on face book to play my favorite game and its starts loading normal then all of a sudden 85% of screen is missing . All I see is a few endings of words and graphics on the extreme right side...I've tried tv settings on video. I've tried android settings and nothing fixes it . Going wide, letterbox, 4.3 16.9. Then android settings 1080 , vs 720. All adjust the width of that sliver shown but none expand full view of sliver shown. Now I seen this happen on other boxes I've bought but it didnt effect me cause I thought those boxes were inferior. Down load several games only get a piece of the log in screen..so I just ignored cause that wan not my main box. Now this globmall x4 I've had 2 years played poker and facebook every night. Now it's only giving me extreme far right of screen. And i cant seem to see screen to sign in or adjust in any way...any help would be incredible. Thank you so much for reading my post.

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Sep 1, 2019, 12:49:59 PM via Website

Sounds very much like a hardware problem. You probably need a technician to look into it

Helpful?