Speech-to-text notes

• Replies:4
aleskva
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 24, 2019, 4:49:40 PM via Website

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to speech assistants and speech-to-text apps, hopefully I get some help here :)

I'm looking for a app/assistant to do one simple task for me:

• speech-to-text todo list note
  • autosave it after/during recording
  • read it for me using machine voice after save (or any time after)

It would also be cool if this app would have some nice typical todo/notes interface and also some function to choose similar words when misheard. But this is not as important as the three points above.

I've tried ListNote app already, but the interface is a little bit confusing for me. I've also tried Voice notes from gawk, but there is no option to choose from similar words when misheard. Anyway, both apps can not read what I dictated, which is pretty important to me. I've also tried some others, all worked more like text file editors and the only one that could play me my note back was just plaing the recording (i my ugly voice :D :( ).

Does anybody know about some app or assistant, which works the way I want it to? Some assistant may be better than note apps, but I don't have any experience with these. Please help!

eSparkBiz
  • Forum posts: 107

Jun 25, 2019, 7:40:07 AM via Website

I have some of the best speech-to-text apps except ListNote for recording notes which you can download easily from the Google play store.

Here's the list:

• Speechnotes
  • SpeechTexter
  • Google Assistant
  • OneNote

aleskva

Jun 26, 2019, 1:49:09 AM via Website

I've tried Speechnotes and SpeechTexter already, both are pretty bad and both can not read, what I've written. Google Assistant does not support my version of Android. I'm not sure about OneNote, I don't like to create a Microsoft account to be able to make notes to myself.

eSparkBiz

aleskva

Jun 26, 2019, 1:54:50 AM via Website

I've finally found Notizblock from Meistrowitz, which does exactly what I want it to. Just if someone have the same issue

Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Jun 28, 2019, 3:52:15 PM via Website

Aproximative salary?