How to download Apps which are not on Google Play Store?

• Replies:9
  • Answered
Abbas Shakhi
  • Forum posts: 47

May 18, 2019, 8:55:51 AM via Website

Many times a saw, that the apps and games are not dispaired from Google Play Store. So, How can I get the required app or game for my Android device? If you know any respective source when I found the staff then let me.
Lots of peoples including looking for this kind of apps and games which are not available on Google Play Store.
But the source must be safe and secure.
Suggest me any source to download this kind of material.

Best answer
ericrawn
  • Forum posts: 23

May 22, 2019, 12:13:31 PM via Website

The Google Play store is a great resource that can enhance your mobile experience. It gives Android users access to more than one million apps, such as Facebook, Pandora, and Instagram, among thousands of others, but what do you do when Google unexpectedly pulls an app from its marketplace?

Google has removed apps from the Play store for a number of reasons, the most common being that they violate the company's policy. Once an app is removed, however, all hope isn't lost. You may not have been aware that apps no longer available in the Play store can still be installed on your Android device through a process known as "sideloading."

Here's how to do it:

Setting up your device

From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps. This can be enabled by selecting the Verify apps option in the Security settings.

On devices running an earlier version of Android, go to Settings, open the Applications option, select Unknown sources, and click OK on the popup alert.

Downloading an app
The next step will be finding an Android package file, also known as an APK, which is the way Android apps are distributed and installed. This is where some people usually run into trouble. Never, and I mean ever, use sideloading as a way to pirate applications; doing so will likely result in your Android device getting a virus. You should only download APK files from trusted developers and companies.

For example, Grooveshark, a free online music streaming service, previously had an app in the Play store. After a dispute with Google, however, the app was removed. Grooveshark now offers the app on its Web site for users to sideload.

The process

You can either download the APK file on your mobile device or on your computer, although the latter is a little more difficult. To get started, download an APK file using either Google Chrome or the stock Android browser. Next, go to your app drawer and click Downloads; here you will find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and install the app.

If you downloaded the APK file on your computer, the process is slightly different. You must connect your Android device to the PC and enable USB mass-storage mode. The next step is to drag and drop the file onto your device. Then, using a file manager, such as Astro or ES File Explorer, you can locate the file on your device and install it.

Remember to be careful when downloading apps outside of official Android marketplaces like Google Play and Amazon's Appstore.

Helpful?
Abbas Shakhi
Honor UAE
  • Forum posts: 16

May 20, 2019, 9:38:25 AM via Website

Yes, there are many ways from where you can download your apps. But in the safest way I will recommend you to find out the APK file of that app and install in on your device. I hope it will work perfect for you.

Helpful?
fugenx36Abbas Shakhi
Elsa Bailey
  • Forum posts: 26

May 22, 2019, 11:33:03 AM via Website

I don't know whether I can mention links here because I'm new. So just search for apkmirror.com. this is a trusted source for download apps apart from play store.

Helpful?
Abbas Shakhi
Best answer
ericrawn
  • Forum posts: 23

May 22, 2019, 12:13:31 PM via Website

The Google Play store is a great resource that can enhance your mobile experience. It gives Android users access to more than one million apps, such as Facebook, Pandora, and Instagram, among thousands of others, but what do you do when Google unexpectedly pulls an app from its marketplace?

Google has removed apps from the Play store for a number of reasons, the most common being that they violate the company's policy. Once an app is removed, however, all hope isn't lost. You may not have been aware that apps no longer available in the Play store can still be installed on your Android device through a process known as "sideloading."

Here's how to do it:

Setting up your device

From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Selecting this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. Depending on your device, you can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps. This can be enabled by selecting the Verify apps option in the Security settings.

On devices running an earlier version of Android, go to Settings, open the Applications option, select Unknown sources, and click OK on the popup alert.

Downloading an app
The next step will be finding an Android package file, also known as an APK, which is the way Android apps are distributed and installed. This is where some people usually run into trouble. Never, and I mean ever, use sideloading as a way to pirate applications; doing so will likely result in your Android device getting a virus. You should only download APK files from trusted developers and companies.

For example, Grooveshark, a free online music streaming service, previously had an app in the Play store. After a dispute with Google, however, the app was removed. Grooveshark now offers the app on its Web site for users to sideload.

The process

You can either download the APK file on your mobile device or on your computer, although the latter is a little more difficult. To get started, download an APK file using either Google Chrome or the stock Android browser. Next, go to your app drawer and click Downloads; here you will find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and install the app.

If you downloaded the APK file on your computer, the process is slightly different. You must connect your Android device to the PC and enable USB mass-storage mode. The next step is to drag and drop the file onto your device. Then, using a file manager, such as Astro or ES File Explorer, you can locate the file on your device and install it.

Remember to be careful when downloading apps outside of official Android marketplaces like Google Play and Amazon's Appstore.

Helpful?
Abbas Shakhi
Abbas Shakhi

May 23, 2019, 3:48:11 PM via Website

Great Thanks for source

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 179

May 24, 2019, 8:10:10 AM via Website

You can Download from other Local Play stores like Amazon etc.

Helpful?
Alisawangly
  • Forum posts: 83

May 24, 2019, 9:03:05 AM via Website

You can turn to another APP downloader to search the APP you want to download.

Helpful?
Abbas Shakhi
fugenx36
  • Forum posts: 3

May 24, 2019, 9:17:03 AM via Website

great thanks for your valuable information

Helpful?
Abbas Shakhi
Abbas Shakhi

May 30, 2019, 9:08:19 AM via Website

Would You like to explain briefly?:D

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 179

Jun 25, 2019, 12:56:45 PM via Website

That is my Question. i found some of the people providing 10k Downloads in a day. but how they can provide.

Helpful?
Abbas Shakhi