Is it worth using Google Ads to promote my mobile app?

• Replies:16
  • Answered
muzzikapp
  • Forum posts: 15

May 17, 2019, 9:14:10 PM via Website

I am using Google Ads to promote my Android application but i only get 70-80 app install for 35k impression. Is it worth using it? or do you have any better suggestions? Thanks..

— modified on May 17, 2019, 9:14:38 PM

Best answer
emmabagins
  • Forum posts: 5

May 20, 2019, 8:45:35 AM via Website

In my view, you are spending almost a 100$ in getting those 35k impressions and getting only 30 installs. That's too much expensive way to get installs.
The problem is you are trying to do it on your own. However, app promotion comes into the field of digital marketing, which is a way more complicated than it looks.
I know someone who is an amazingly great digital marketer, and app marketer also. He will help you out in this issue for sure.

Helpful?
StroggCoremuzzikapp
Abbas Shakhi
  • Forum posts: 47

May 18, 2019, 10:04:21 AM via Website

Hey! I will promote Apps and Games on My APK Website. Apart from my sites, I will also publish your app APK file on different high traffic websites which will increase the traffic of your application download and traffic.

I am providing this service on the Fiverr. You can contact me.

Ask for me further details

Helpful?
muzzikapp

May 18, 2019, 9:13:34 PM via Website

Hi Abbas, can you please share your Fiverr profile URL with me?

Helpful?
Abbas Shakhi
Best answer
emmabagins

May 20, 2019, 8:45:35 AM via Website

In my view, you are spending almost a 100$ in getting those 35k impressions and getting only 30 installs. That's too much expensive way to get installs.
The problem is you are trying to do it on your own. However, app promotion comes into the field of digital marketing, which is a way more complicated than it looks.
I know someone who is an amazingly great digital marketer, and app marketer also. He will help you out in this issue for sure.

Helpful?
StroggCoremuzzikapp
muzzikapp

May 20, 2019, 9:57:38 AM via Website

Thanks for your reply.

How can i reach this guy?

Helpful?
emmabagins
emmabagins

May 20, 2019, 10:12:20 AM via Website

Check your inbox,

Helpful?
muzzikapp
LisaaaEr
  • Forum posts: 6

May 20, 2019, 11:14:07 AM via Website

Maybe it's better to use Facebook ads. I know that advertising on Instagram, especially in Stories bring really good results.

Helpful?
Reirence
  • Forum posts: 8

May 21, 2019, 9:54:43 AM via Website

thanks for your kind information

Helpful?
kalantos
  • Forum posts: 23

May 23, 2019, 4:12:01 AM via Website

I think the best is, post your app in related forums, so people help you finish the aestethic details, after the app is validated by people you will get a higher % of downloads.

Helpful?
muzzikapp
Abbas Shakhi

May 23, 2019, 3:53:12 PM via Website

Sure, Check your IB I have shared a profile right over there.

Helpful?
muzzikapp
Abbas Shakhi

Dec 29, 2019, 8:18:58 AM via Website

Promote your app on 3rd party websites like Apkfolder .net apkmart .net apkglobe .net etc. they sites will rank your app on Google with related keyword and your downloads will increase himself. Millions of downloads in a single post. Must contact with the sites they will promote your site in affordable prices too. The sites only promote Android apps.

Helpful?
CatenaccioFM
  • Forum posts: 4

Jan 15, 2020, 2:26:03 PM via Website

Can you give me some details on your work? here or PM

Thanks

Helpful?
StroggCore
  • Forum posts: 19

Jan 20, 2020, 5:36:23 PM via Website

This is a good answer. Thank you.

Helpful?
Zeeshan_sid
  • Forum posts: 19

Mar 19, 2020, 8:32:04 AM via Website

I think you should optimize your campaign. Sometimes wrong audience targeting or wrong keyword selection can cause low app downloads.
Analyze your competitor
Try different landing pages

Helpful?
RowanRosh
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 14, 2020, 1:48:37 PM via Website

Actually promoting your product/app/services in Google Paid is good option only, but when the Goal achieved is less than you spend or expected then you should change the Bid value or Bid strategy. Try with right parameters to run your ad.

Helpful?
garyjohnson
  • Forum posts: 10

Mar 25, 2021, 7:43:56 AM via Website

Google Ads is the best option for your app to promote but I think at the same time you should also share your app on social media platforms and also other marketing activities to promote your app.

Helpful?