[App] My Picture Book for Kids

• Replies:0
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Mar 23, 2019, 3:47:18 PM via Website

Hello,

I create that thread to present you My Picture Book for Kids an application letting to teach new words of vocabulary to toddlers and kids. My Picture Book for Kids is available in two versions on the Google Play Store :

You can discover My Picture Book for Kids in video on YouTube :

My Picture Book for Kids comes with more than 500 images grouped in several categories : wild animals, farm animals, pets, marine animals, flying animals, food, fruits, kitchen ustensils, vegetables, vehicles ...

In the learning mode, toddlers and kids will learn new words by seeing images and by using the listen feature. Several languages are supported to let your kids to learn words in different languages. These languages are : English, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.

In the quiz mode, toddlers and kids will test their knowledges in a fun way with a history feature to measure their progresses. In the quiz mode, kids will be able to choose between text test and shape test.

Don't hesitate to contact me for feedback or new ideas for My Picture Book for Kids in this thread.

Thanks.

Sylvain