Settings automatically changing On/Off in google usage and diagnostics

• Replies:3
  • Closed
Floyd3000
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 14, 2019, 7:02:12 AM via Website

*my usage and diagnostics is turning On/off automatically when I back out of the page and back into it. I can literally see it asa I open the page? I use it to see what happened to my account.i changed my account and password and 5 min later my password has been changed as well as my security question? I don't What to do. I have used it to get my GCM diagnostics to track what's been happening with my home PC, carrier services, banking, my girlfriends Apple account, my internet\ cable provider, microsoft account, even the on Star in my girlfriends car. All compromised. What the hell? I'm on the 3rd router from vyve broadband and they sent 3 tech guys out to change one router. In a fkn rain storm! The first guy said they done it remotely and had access to settings they didn't have access to.? Anyone got any feedback on this one.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Mar 14, 2019, 10:53:13 AM via Website

My best guess is you or your girlfriend have been hacked through your Bluetooth settings-signal.
Check your device pairing and see if it is linked to a unknown device.
If so then try to disconnect that device or turn off your Bluetooth.

Helpful?
Floyd3000
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 18, 2019, 12:02:18 AM via Website

My best guess after clicking on to your link and reading others problems occurring instantly after responding to your b.s.. You just using this website as a backdoor to infect others just like you have done your poor ex-wife and children. You are an Infectious Narcissist and a real weirdo! You are a virus Lindsay McDaniel, Aka " Daniel Maley" you and"David Lott"Tell Lindsay's drunken nasty ass hello. As for you boy . see you 2 on the back 40 MF.

Helpful?
Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Mar 18, 2019, 9:29:42 AM via Website

Well, not really sure what triggered you to reply in that way, but this is definitely not the way we communicate with eachother at AndroidPIT.

Thread closed ...

Helpful?
Deactivated Account