Samsung Galaxy S6 — Worth buying a new battery?

• Replies:4
  • Closed
maxjon77
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 21, 2019, 9:02:01 AM via Website

So I've had my S6 since June 2016 and the battery has become a bit of a problem (to say the least).

Was thinking of getting the S9 when the price drops to ~£300 on eBay but that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon, so am thinking of getting a new battery.

The new battery + new back screen (it's cracked) would cost £70 which seems reasonable. Although this is also roughly the value of the phone I believe. I feel like the S9 would do the same things my S6 does, but with a better camera pretty much

Worth getting a new battery or would you spend £400 on a new phone?

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Feb 21, 2019, 12:01:03 PM via Website

What kind of problems are you having with your battery? Could you be more specific?
There are many ways to extend the time of the charge.

Helpful?
Nupur
  • Forum posts: 14

Feb 21, 2019, 1:51:52 PM via Website

If you can afford paying for a new phone despite all the spending and savings I would suggest that you can go for it. But if you have money problems(everyone has) then I would suggest go for a repair. It will at least back you for a year.

Helpful?
aqsa arham
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 13, 2023, 1:27:08 PM via Website

Do you still have the Samsung Galaxy S6 and are dissatisfied with its poor performance, short battery life, limited internal storage, and outdated version? Don’t worry, custom recovery is the most effective way to improve its performance. You can learn more from kingroot-apk com

Helpful?
vgarcia
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 14, 2023, 10:50:09 AM via Website

You can consider other phone models on eBay or wait for the price of the S9 to drop.

Helpful?