Huawei Ascend G525 — P 20 lite doesn't play music on headphones.

• Replies:4
qrups_14
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 23, 2019, 8:13:22 PM via Website

Hey,
My Huawei p20 lite suddenly stopped playing any music over the headphones, notifications can still be heard over the headphones, so I guess it's a software problem?
I've tried other headphones but they don't work either.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jan 24, 2019, 5:00:09 AM via Website

Check the music player app. Is there some setting option about headphones?

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Helpful?
King BiLy
  • Forum posts: 14

Feb 8, 2019, 10:34:19 AM via Website

Double-click the Realtek HD Audio Manager system tray icon. Click the small folder icon (see the image below). Check that the 'Disable front panel jack detection' box is cleared. Now insert the jack plug of either a microphone or headphone into the corresponding front panel socket of your computer.
Those little wings you gently bend around cable with just enough pressure to hold it in place firmly. With a knife remove about a 1/2 inch of the plastic insulation from the headphone cable . You will then see 3 colored wires -black, red, and white. On the small wires remove about 1/8 inch of the insulation.

Helpful?
stephen robert
  • Forum posts: 5

Apr 12, 2019, 1:15:39 PM via Website

if it is the sofware problem. You will face problem to entire apps. Check your player settings. Are you may reinstall the app

Helpful?
Spotify Song Downloader
  • Forum posts: 5

Aug 19, 2023, 4:44:03 PM via Website

My Huawei P20 Lite isn't playing music through headphones, but I can still hear notifications. I've tried different steps like restarting and checking settings, but it's not fixed. If this keeps happening, I might need to contact Huawei support or get help from a service center.

— modified on Aug 25, 2023, 9:34:18 PM

Helpful?