Beyond SMS - Software to send "Special" messages

• Replies:5
Linh Hoang
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 3, 2019, 3:06:58 PM via Website

Introducing an app that allows sending "special" messages on Android OS. "Special" messages are messages that cannot be sent in the usual way.

To avoid losing your time, before introducing the app, please refer to the conditions for running this app, that is, the devices using the Android OS are not removed from the "sendRawPdu" function in the firmware. Currently, I only have the conditions to try it with the following machines:

• Machines running: T-Mobile G1, Pantech SKY IM-A820L, HTC devices (using stock ROM)

• Devices do NOT run: Sony Xperia U, Samsung devices. In addition, there are definitely many other machines that are not running but I have not had a chance to test.

Now the "unique" features of this app:

1. Reply Address (only applicable if the recipient is iPhone [before iOS6] or Pantech): This option can be used to fake numbers when texting an iPhone. For example, your phone number is A, enter the Reply Address as C and send a message to the number B. Then B will receive a message with the number of senders as C instead of A. Try it.

2. Message storage at the target device: This option can force the recipient to save messages to the device memory or SIM memory.

3. Replaceable Message: along with the above two features, this is also a unique feature not yet available in any app on Google Play. Allow sending messages to overwrite messages first. You can select "Replacing Cycle" to determine how many messages you send, will be replaced at the recipient.

4. Ping Message, Flash Message, Message Waiting Indication: These 3 features may also be known if you have used HushSMS app on Google Play. Please experience it yourself, ask permission not to say it again.

In addition to 3 1,2,3 features that HushSMS does not yet have, this app is more than HushSMS in that it supports sending long messages. And FREE.

Danien Silver
  • Forum posts: 31

Jan 4, 2019, 3:52:13 AM via Website

thank you, i will try it.

Dany Engobo
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 27, 2019, 10:20:23 AM via Website

Where can I download this app?

marco sarli
  • Admin
  • Forum posts: 1,011

Jan 23, 2020, 6:59:55 AM via Website

The link takes to a website not related to this.

akalas
  • Forum posts: 16

Mar 25, 2020, 10:23:19 PM via Website

I was trying to download this application but failed. It looks like it does not work in my area. I am using a correct weblink and do everything in the usual way. But at the very last moment, I am being kicked out. What can be a reason for it? Does the application work smoothly on your smartphone? It looks like some people got interested, but I cannot find their feedback anywhere.

— modified on Mar 25, 2020, 10:28:16 PM

platinumpartner
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 25, 2021, 4:29:12 AM via Website

You can try 360 SMS Marketing App for Business Text Forwarding & Receiving Service.