How can i download my own soundcloud tracks?

• Replies:17
  • Closed
Maryhewitt
  • Forum posts: 5

Dec 28, 2018, 11:37:53 AM via Website

Do I have to be a pro user to be able to download music from Soundcloud because Soundcloud does not allow the user to download music? Is there any specific setting that I have to change to download any track or to change the browser? Any help would be appreciated.

— modified on Dec 28, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

raymen754
  • Forum posts: 7

Dec 29, 2018, 9:08:19 AM via Website

I think that won't be legal to do. Perhaps, you can use SoundCloud's public API. Not sure.

Helpful?
Maryhewitt

Dec 30, 2018, 11:08:20 AM via Website

How to use SoundCloud's API?

Helpful?
Danien Silver
  • Forum posts: 31

Dec 31, 2018, 4:55:10 PM via Website

Maybe you understand what I mean. All are free.

Helpful?
Maryhewitt

Jan 2, 2019, 8:56:18 AM via Website

I have tried this, but it gives me an error whenever I click on download "unable to download" maybe there is a problem in my chrome not sure?

Helpful?
donaldcassey

Jan 14, 2019, 4:48:37 PM via Website

There is no such app on Google Play store to download your soundcloud music into mp3 but there are many websites on internet where you can convert your soundcloud to mp3. Just simple go to google and search for soundcloud downloader websites.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
jackwales
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 15, 2019, 8:23:33 AM via Website

To Download SoundCloud MP3 music tracks online
Step 1: Get the url/link of soundcloud track. To get the SoundCloud track's URL, right click on it and copy the link address, ...
Step 2: Download SoundCloud MP3 track. Go to our 9SoundCloudDownloader.com , paste the link in URL input box and hit "Download" button.
Thanks me later.

Helpful?
Peter Campbell
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 19, 2020, 9:29:57 AM via Website

You can use SoundCloud2MP3 to download any video from Soundcloud.

Helpful?
longer
  • Forum posts: 15

Mar 24, 2020, 9:17:31 AM via Website

One way to download your song is to record it.
You have to get Joyoshare Audio Recorder to record the song in high quality. But if you simply want to get this song real quick, use the Audio Capture Chrome extension in the same way.

Helpful?
ethan01hunt

Mar 26, 2020, 11:02:45 AM via Website

Thank you for your kind information

Helpful?
Spammer Gorden
  • Forum posts: 11

May 13, 2020, 11:07:12 AM via Website

There are several ways to capture and download SoundCloud tracks. You could try to use TunesKit Audio Capture or Online SoundCloud Downloader to get your favorite tracks from SoundCloud.

— modified on May 13, 2020, 11:07:58 AM

Helpful?
keephealthywealthy

May 26, 2020, 3:44:22 AM via Website

I use Allavsoft to download music from soundcloud, youtube, spotify etc to mp3 320kbps.

Simply copy and paste the music url to Allavsoft and click Download button.

I usually firstly download them to my computer and then transfer them to my phone.

Helpful?
Kistent Tse

Oct 15, 2020, 5:02:41 AM via Website

I guess if the music uploader doesn't allow you to download, even you have a pro accoung you can't download it? I don't know exactly, but the best way (maybe not allowed by the platform) is of course to utilize third-party downloader. If I didn't remember it wrong, some tools also support the playlist download. Whey these downloaders or converters fail to parse song url, then you will have to make a recording of it with related screen capture tool like RecMaster....

Helpful?
alex muhler

May 3, 2021, 8:41:54 PM via Website

you can download soundcloud musics using givefast.link online downloader

Helpful?
Hellon Wood

May 3, 2021, 10:57:17 PM via Website

Is it necessary for me to be a pro user in order to download music from Soundcloud because Soundcloud does not allow users to download music? Is there anything I need to change in order to download a track or change the browser? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Helpful?
kenjamp

Oct 25, 2021, 8:34:59 PM via Website

there are several ways to do it the best is to use an online service such as

starzland.com/free-trial

Helpful?
adamcloud

Jan 21, 2023, 3:39:06 AM via Website

Can I download Soundcloud playlists? I use Soundcloud downloader soundcloudmp3downloader.com/en/

— modified on Jan 28, 2023, 11:26:17 AM

Helpful?
hoangbrian

Dec 25, 2023, 2:17:00 AM via Website

Currently, to download a track from soundcloud is very simple, I use soundcloud downloader and it's completely free. To be honest, my job is not fixed, I'm not always online, there are times when I need to listen to music for entertainment but it's offline. Therefore, downloading soundcloud music to your device is very necessary.

Helpful?