I need an android developer to help make my software

• Replies:6
Gary
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 6, 2018, 1:30:03 AM via Website

I need an android developer to help make my software. I am starting a new business. I also want to make my app compatible with iOS but it doesn’t have to be right now. The application I need is one that will play two different audio tracks at the same time. That’s basically what I need and of course a website like the layout.

Sagar Rathod
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 6, 2018, 1:51:06 PM via Website

Sure, I can assist you well. How we can connect? Please suggest your convenience.

Mauro Ghiglia
  • Forum posts: 4

Dec 7, 2018, 10:46:23 AM via Website

Hello Gary,
Just contact me if you're still looking for a develope.

Kind Regards.
Mauro

ellywilson
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 11, 2018, 8:34:08 AM via Website

hello

You can search on the internet according to your needs & many developers are available. Also, you can choose the developer by the way of reviews.

Alex
  • Forum posts: 14

Dec 12, 2018, 12:14:48 PM via Website

Do you think about remote or in-house development? Putting your iOS development project into the hands of strangers can seem a strange task, full of potential risks and pitfalls.

Therefore, when you want to build a long-term relationship with any software development company, it always takes time. Why? Your relationship with your developer must survive all the way from initial consultation to software design and dev to hosting, warranty and techsupport. You consider it as an option.

There are plenty of offshore iOS app development companies in New York (as an example). Are you looking for one iOS developer or a dedicated team for startup, enterprise? Contact me if you have any questions!

— modified on Dec 30, 2018, 9:23:42 AM

Kyvei
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 19, 2019, 12:49:48 PM via Website

kkkll

— modified on Feb 19, 2019, 12:58:36 PM

CarlineBurch
  • Forum posts: 18

Apr 8, 2019, 1:20:06 PM via Website

You can search on the internet according to your needs & many developers are available. Also, you can choose the developer by the way of reviews.