Dentist Doctor - Teeth Surgery Hospital Game

• Replies:5
GameiCreate
  • Forum posts: 15

Nov 29, 2018, 11:57:46 AM via Website

Are you ready to handle a dental clinic with lots of patients? Then here's the dental clinic game for you. This dental hospital game involves so many different dental treatments and surgeries. You need to treat the patients according to their disease or requirement and you will be given coins for the treatment. Gain more coins and expand your clinic because there are lots of patients waiting for the treatment. This addictive game will definitely engage you for hours and hours. So friends, get the game and have fun.

Key Features:

• Over 25+ dental treatments to perform with 35+ tools
  • Handle the customers without loosing them
  • Gain coins & Use to upgrade and expand your clinic
  • Interesting Power Ups to enjoy the gameplay
  • Level Targets & Daily Challenges to increase the difficulty level
  • Daily Reward and Achievement reward will be there

About GameiCreate

GameiCreate brings you the latest creations of most loved categories of games and apps which are all hugely loved by kids. We are entirely devoted to build user friendly games related to fun and learning for better educational familiarities and enjoyment for kids. Stay with us for the latest updates of GameiCreate on Google play and get more of educational games.

GooglePlay More apps: GameiCreate

Follow us on:-
Join My Discord: GameiCreate
Like us: GameiCreate
Follow us: gameicreate
YouTube videos: GameiCreate

We will be glad with your response. Contact us anytime for any questions and suggestions at gameicreate@gmail.com

GooglePlay:- Dentist Doctor - Teeth Surgery Hospital Game (GameiCreate)

susangreen
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 30, 2018, 4:22:36 AM via Website

This seems like a very interesting game. I am going to download and play.:D

GameiCreate
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 20, 2018, 1:10:07 PM via Website

Hey Really Thank you so much..Share your review and experience on play-store. Now you have Good news!. we have launched new game which is "Well of Death - Merge bike click & idle Tycoon". you have never seen before. I give you download link below :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameicreate.mergebikewellofdeathclickandidletycoon

Download and share with your friends.

Thanks

Andrewery
  • Forum posts: 25

Jan 12, 2021, 7:57:54 PM via Website

Thank you man!

Tarun Singh
  • Forum posts: 14

Mar 4, 2021, 9:00:28 AM via Website

Hi there, I can see you have lot of games. Wanted to ask how are you monetizing these games. Are there in app purchases or you have put ads?

SeboPlus
  • Forum posts: 17

Mar 8, 2021, 7:00:26 PM via Website

Nice game, but I could play only for some hours. Then, it became boring.