to do list apps

• Replies:9
christina
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 24, 2018, 6:07:23 PM via App

can any one recommend a to do list app that's simple,lightweight and not full of ads. and a reliable one where the notifications actually work! the ones I've tried fail to notify me or the ads just take over the screen.i don't mind paying to remove them as long as the notifications are reliable

laurelg52
  • Forum posts: 6

Nov 24, 2018, 7:15:16 PM via Website

Google Keep is the best if you have a Google Account. Google acct with Moto has Assistant (okay Google turn on bluetooth, or go to Google Keep or, endless commands) including your google calendar.
Keep can be used on the PC and syncs with app on Android for lists, TO DO, reminders etc.

Helpful?
Alexis Lessard
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 1, 2018, 6:56:46 PM via Website

+1 for google keep. Really useful since it'S synced between your devices.

Helpful?
arso96
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 19, 2018, 8:00:10 AM via Website

I have splenDo, it has so many free features, i create folders to represent Eisenhower matrice, i use pomodoro for time management too, these two apps save my life

Helpful?
Richard
Richard
  • Forum posts: 8

Dec 21, 2018, 4:39:50 PM via Website

Thank you for sharing this information! I also have Google Account with Google Keep and it helps me a lot.

Helpful?
Verus
  • Forum posts: 63

Dec 24, 2019, 8:14:31 AM via Website

Evernote is by far my favourite note-taking app because I can select different types of templates. Not only it helps me create to-do lists but also save specific excerpts from web pages. Highly recommend! (cool)

Helpful?
hodang
Legendary Software
  • Forum posts: 11

Jul 25, 2020, 3:18:59 PM via Website

I can vouch for Google Keep as well. It's really convenient how it syncs between the web and your physical devices.
It doesn't give you notifications for the things you need to do though.

Helpful?
FionaMrr
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 23, 2020, 12:48:06 PM via Website

I use Todoist or Focus To-Do for managing multiple projects. The last one includes the Pomodoro Technique which is very effective for me. You use a timer to break your work into focused time blocks (usually 25 minutes) separated by a short, usually five-minute break. After four consecutive working time blocks, you take a longer break, around 20 or 30 minutes.

Helpful?
gaargz
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 26, 2020, 1:18:09 PM via Website

I use EverNote, as most of my friends. Highly recommend.

Helpful?
fitzgerald
  • Forum posts: 15

Jan 23, 2022, 3:21:44 PM via Website

I use EverNote too, very nice app.

Helpful?