Do smartphone cleaners really work?

• Replies:8
ruslanruslan
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 4, 2018, 9:08:44 AM via Website

Recently wondered whether the cleaners for the smartphone really work?
At first, I began to look for information about this in other well-known forums, but even there I did not find a suitable explanation for the algorithms that are used for complex cleaning of caches. Not finding suitable topics on the Internet, I began to delve into the principles of operation of these technologies. For a start, I started wool play market in search of a suitable solution, but even there only a few applications can demonstrate their functionality in a progressive scale. From my investigation, I identified two more or less suitable candidates!

This is first: id on play market = com.cache.cleaner.booster.ram.storage

And second app: id on play market = com.cache.cleaner.cachecleaner.booster.storage

This is not an advertisement, but a purely personal conclusion about the functionality of applications. Perhaps many will disagree with me, but of all the huge selection of various applications, only these differ in really complete testing of the device, with the subsequent elimination of existing problems!

Thus, against the background of global advertising in the media, we are losing our worldview on truly technological applications and are selling for a beautiful design, but at the same time we forget about the benefits of the tools that we provide absolutely free, you just need to find it!

I hope my article will help any of you in choosing a good cleaner, and I advise everyone else not to sell for advertising!

Alexander Gan
  • Forum posts: 3

Nov 4, 2018, 9:37:41 AM via Website

Good day! What data is based on your report? I myself have been doing a lot of development in the android theme and I have always wondered how this or that technology works in smartphones!

Helpful?
ruslanruslan
ruslanruslan

Nov 4, 2018, 9:48:42 AM via Website

Hi! Yeah, I based on my programmer and tester experience! Many years I worked in Yandex (Russian IT company) and I saw a lot of technological solutions for such technologies! Because I think so!

Helpful?
Alexander Gan

Nov 4, 2018, 9:53:27 AM via Website

Is these links you mean:
(play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cache.cleaner.booster.ram.storage)

And:
(play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cache.cleaner.cachecleaner.booster.storage)

Helpful?
ruslanruslan
ruslanruslan

Nov 4, 2018, 9:55:11 AM via Website

Yes, only these!

Helpful?
Alexander Gan

Nov 4, 2018, 9:56:06 AM via Website

Ok, thanks, I will definitely try!

Helpful?
ruslanruslan
Muhammad Tahir
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 5, 2018, 2:54:09 PM via Website

i don't think so.... reset your phone instead.....

Helpful?
ruslanruslan

Nov 5, 2018, 3:14:45 PM via Website

Yeah! Maybe this can help, but only first time, because caches and junks files are keeping on your device and it's really invisible for you! For this cause created Junks Cleaner programs, that can help fully clean all device!

Helpful?
Muhammad Tahir
  • Forum posts: 9

Nov 22, 2018, 8:48:52 PM via Website

i don't think so.... factory data reset the best option...

Helpful?