Quality Brands at the moment

• Replies:3
Mein Name bleibt geheim!
  • Forum posts: 42

Nov 1, 2018, 10:19:34 AM via Website

Hello,

I usually keep my smartphones for some time so I like brands that can hold that promise by not breaking after a year or even worse. So how is the quality of the brands? Android only please.

I "heard" samsung gives up easily on some part. I have a cheap replacement smartphone and tried ... Moto. It's so unbelievable bad, I never would have imagined. I was told Nokia is some more quality work at the moment. I don't have a clue about OnePlus.

In any case, I would like to buy one of the best android phones nowadays.

Thanks a lot!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Nov 1, 2018, 10:38:54 AM via Website

I had a samsung gs5 for 3.5 years and I would still be using it today if Sprint had not treated me badly!

Helpful?
Mein Name bleibt geheim!
Clay VLigon
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 23, 2018, 6:52:27 AM via Website

Huawei is making a name for itself in recent years and no doubt its build quality has improved a lot.

Helpful?
Mein Name bleibt geheim!
Mein Name bleibt geheim!
  • Forum posts: 42

Jan 6, 2019, 6:06:44 PM via Website

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I checked everything out some time and at the end it was a OnePlus 6T. And I must say I'm impressed. It's the best smartphone I had so far, only had one error so far, it can't handle special signs in wlan passwords, which can be fixed with a different pass though. The error message wasn't helpful, so I call it an error.

Otherwise it's really great. Also they give you the impression to be behind and have the idea of creating something worthwile, really caring about the user experience and so on. They know how to give the user a good feeling, guess that's also a point why they had no problems creating fans.

Helpful?
Legendary Software