Error Something went wrong! Please try again later! Error Message when sharing WhatsApp files!

• Replies:1
JewelzRockStarz
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 30, 2018, 1:13:51 PM via Website

Error Something went wrong! Please try again later error message pops up on both very unrelated wireless devices I own. For around 99% of the time I am not able to share audio files aka voice notes from WhatsApp to Instant Messenger and get this error message. Please help me and tell me what I can do to fix this!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Sep 30, 2018, 3:13:31 PM via Website

Whatsapp has had one malfunction after another every since Facebook purchased it!
In a age old business tactic Facebook purchased Whatsapp to eliminate it's competitor! An now in my opinion they are deliberately making whatsapp malfunction so people will go back to using Facebook! Then they will slowly let whatsapp fade into history, and use it as a tax write off!
My best suggestion to you is, call Facebook customer service, tell them about your difficulties with Whatsapp.
And if they are not able to fix the problem, then inform them that not only will you stop using Whatsapp but you will also stop using Facebook!
(Everyone having problems with Whatsapp should do this!)
If that dosen't get you any positive results,
Then I don't know what will!

Helpful?