Refund help

• Replies:5
Poll Keays Ranch
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 24, 2018, 3:45:37 AM via Website

I'm a 53 year old man, that reads books on my phone or tablet. So, every 2 weeks my C/C has been charged for an in-app purchases of War Robots. I have tried many times with my bank to get a refund. Somehow someone has my Google Account, password, c/c and my email. I'm tired of replacing my c/c. I have tried to to get a refund since July 1st, 2018. Please can someone help me get my $$ back from this Russian company. The company is called Pixonic LTD. They owe me about $243.98. I'll be going to my bank tomorrow, cause someone just put me $126.98 in the negative and now my car payment isn't going to get paid. HELP ME!!

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Sep 24, 2018, 11:44:48 AM via Website

If you are on auto pay cancel it then change your account numbers, so they can't debit the account any more.
As far as getting your money back from that Russian company.
Don't know what to tell you, except that they are not govern by our laws!

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Sep 24, 2018, 1:00:27 PM via Website

In addition to my last post!
Contact Google Customer Service.
Tell them your account has been hacked.
Their phone number is;
855 836 3987 .
And one more question.
Did you contact your credit card company
And tell them that those charges are not yours?
You should have done that as soon as you got the statement with those charges on it!
Most credit card companies will close
Your account , issue you a new one and investigate.
And when you get your new account number, don't ever use it on your smartphone or tablet! They are to easy to hack into!
This is why I would never agree to auto-pay for anything!

Helpful?
zmirli nazim
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 25, 2018, 11:17:30 PM via Website

Today I accidentally bought the snorkel ops skin. I got really upset because I was saving for a skin I was hoping would come out in the item shop soon. I am unable to refund the skin in game because sadly, I have already use all 3 of my refund tokens. I was really hoping I could have some help with this problem as soon as possible. Thank you

Helpful?
Deactivated Account

Sep 26, 2018, 1:51:01 AM via Website

What has that got to do with this post
Zmirli?

Helpful?
seran
  • Forum posts: 5

Nov 29, 2018, 10:23:02 AM via Website

sorry to hear that

Helpful?