[Android] Tattoo on my photo app for Android 2018

• Replies:0
tran doanh spammer
  • Forum posts: 33

Sep 19, 2018, 11:01:06 AM via Website

Tattoo Maker - Tattoo design - Tattoo on my photo
Tattoo workshop will turn you into a true tattoo artist." Tattoo workshop is one of the most impressive tattoo maker applications, which created with the purpose of bringing a tattoo experience by 4.0 technology. Your picture are now becoming very unique with tattoo design and tattoo artwork

banner to

🌟 Now you can create your own tattoos and small tattoos that are becoming viral and popular, not only in art and design, but also in life. Tattoos are getting familiar with today's youth. Being tattoo artists, we hope tattoo worshop will bring you a different experience and perspective of the Tattoo maker and the tattoo maker is an idea application that built for young people who have passion for amazing tattoo designs and nostalgia. If you are passionate about tattoo and small tattoo idea, or simply in love with tattoo for photo then you should not ignore this app.

banner nho4

🌟The application is developed with those outstanding features:

Cool and easy-to-use interface.
Convenient tattoo maker features.
Hundreds of different tattoo styles.
The image crop feature is convenient for users.
A punch of eye-catching and cute tattoos.
🌟The application has several tatto idea theme as follow:

Love tattoo for couple tattoo design
tattoo design apps for girls
Tattoo for men
New Tattoo my photo 2018
Skull Tattoo
Tattoo maker of name
Tattoos for women
banner nho
Besides, You can also save your personal photos by designing new pictures for yourself to discover and share your creations by the tattoo maker on social networks with friends

The application is still in the developing, we are always looking forward to receiving your feedbacks and comments, we will definitely upgrade and develop more features as you demand. Sincerely thanks!

Download: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vintro.tattoo.maker.art.design

Facebook : FB/VintroMediaPhotoEditor/