My first ever game built on Android Studio: Simply Maths

• Replies:0
mannkaurd
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 22, 2018, 3:48:05 PM via Website

Hi all!

I recently created a game on Android Studio. I am a UX Designer, but had recently done a few UX projects on games and enjoyed doing it. I took some time out to do Simply Maths and one other game (Monster Play) with the development help from my developer friends. It might not be a really unique or one of kind games - please don't judge too strictly. It is my very first attempt and any feedback on the UI, features or how to improve it, will be really helpful!

I found out about this forum also through my developer friends, but I had already put up the game on the GPlay through a publisher. But I would really appreciate any feedback and help to improve on the next games. I am unable to post a link or any images. I am also not sure how to attach an apk for you all to review, but you can access the game from GPlay on here:

Simply Maths by Gamifying on GooglePlay

Please leave feedback and reviews, either on this post, or on Google Play - I will read and reply to each one. As a newbie, I will really appreciate it and am here to learn more and stay!

Kind regards,
Mann