New games

• Replies:6
christina
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 20, 2018, 1:48:18 PM via App

Can anyone suggest games that are good. I'm currently a daily player of hayday and enjoy that type of game. but after a few more. tried a couple but they bored me or had crash issues so deleated them.

Sorin
  • Forum posts: 104

Aug 20, 2018, 2:10:31 PM via Website

A game that's good is called Angry Birds !
It has many editions, seasons, versions, and it even goes on different planets. Basically it's crazy about this game ... Please, oblivious, take it as a joke.
Now, seriously speaking, I'm sure mobile gaming enthusiasts on these forums will help you find your favorite game, just to mention what kind of game you like. And then from the multitude of games, you will surely find the one you love the most.

christina
  • Forum posts: 12

Aug 20, 2018, 2:24:22 PM via App

Yes I've played angry birds in the past and still have it on my tablet but havnt played on it for some time now but thank YOU for taking the time to post. Just so people know I'm not into racing/ fighting type games more like developing/ building and doing tasks ect

Sorin

Temothy
  • Forum posts: 11

Aug 21, 2018, 5:57:59 AM via Website

There is no chance that you haven't played clash of clans and clash royale, but still mentioning them if you didn't. They are really good if you are into strategy. I would say simcity with city is a good alternative too. I didn't play SimCity so I can't recommend you that.

Sorin

Star Lord
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 23, 2018, 5:40:08 PM via Website

Try Candy Crush Saga :)

Sorin

neal
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 28, 2018, 6:29:16 AM via Website

:DMy choice is PUBG because I am loving it.(laughing)

falakahmad
  • Forum posts: 5

Sep 25, 2018, 10:48:40 PM via Website

me too.