How to Network Unlock Samsung Galaxy s9+?

• Replies:10
falconht
  • Forum posts: 4

Jun 6, 2018, 12:39:07 AM via Website

Hi Folks, I have Samsung S9+ which is network locked and I tried I can't run any other network on my phone... Is there are way to use any else network on my phone... I tried to search on google and found that i have to get my phone network unlock... please guide how i can unlock my phone?

— modified on Jun 6, 2018, 1:16:57 PM

falconht

Jun 6, 2018, 2:03:09 PM via Website

anyone?

Helpful?
AC&MM
JohnTerry
  • Forum posts: 10

Jun 6, 2018, 3:04:45 PM via Website

Which Carrier your phone is locked with? and which network you want to run please specify complete details?

Helpful?
falconht

Jun 6, 2018, 3:17:18 PM via Website

JohnTerry

Which Carrier your phone is locked with? and which network you want to run please specify complete details?

Basically, I was in USA for a while and I bought a AT&T Network Locked phone but now I have moved to my country back where we don't have AT&T network so I want to run my networks which are available in my country? so Please tell me how I can run any other networks on my S9+

Helpful?
AC&MM
JohnTerry

Jun 6, 2018, 3:47:56 PM via Website

falconht

JohnTerry

Basically, I was in USA for a while and I bought a AT&T Network Locked phone but now I have moved to my country back where we don't have AT&T network so I want to run my networks which are available in my country? so Please tell me how I can run any other networks on my S9+

Well I think your phone could be unlocked by using network unlock code. There are lots of unlock service provider in the market do a google search maybe you will some who could help you to get your phone unlocked.

Helpful?
falconht

Jun 6, 2018, 5:29:02 PM via Website

I don't have any idea about unlocking service provider can anyone suggest me any trusted site?

Helpful?
AC&MM
JohnTerry

Jun 6, 2018, 6:03:10 PM via Website

falconht

I don't have any idea about unlocking service provider can anyone suggest me any trusted site?

Well I'm currently using Network unlocked phone as well so I could recommend you safeunlockcode.com unlock service provider, I used their service to get my phone unlock and they gave me code within 24 hours which was quite impressive so you can give them a try.

Helpful?
AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jun 7, 2018, 5:50:12 AM via Website

Try to reinstall the Stock ROM on your phone.
You can download it here:
https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/search/Galaxy%20S9%2B/

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

Helpful?
SorinLossitallet
David Billa
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 25, 2018, 10:52:07 PM via Website

easy to unlock now days ... just go here .. att.com/deviceunlock/ ... fill all info .. get it done

Helpful?
Larry Pelky
  • Forum posts: 13

Aug 18, 2018, 6:35:30 AM via Website

If you purchase your samsung galaxy s9+ from other than t-mobile or metropcs usa, then you need an unlock code to unlock your phone. if purchased from t-mobile or metropcs usa, then you need to use their respective device unlock app to unlock your samsung galaxy s9+.
you can request your samsung galaxy s9+ unlock code or unlocking through device unlock app from your service provider. if not able to get unlock code from service provider or getting error message "Unlock Failed: This mobile wireless device is not eligible for unlock. For Device Unlock eligibility details, please go online or contact Customer Care." while using device unlock app, then you can request to unlock through any third party unlock provider. you can use the below link to unlock your samsung galaxy s9+ either by code or by device unlock app depending on your locked network.
unlock samsung galaxy s9+

Helpful?
Hossem Azoz
devinhugo
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 30, 2019, 1:04:18 PM via Website

Ensure that your Samsung phone is SIM locked. If you want to check, then insert another network sim and wait for the unlocking message.

Send correct IMEI of your phone. For this, you can follow these steps either you can dial *#06# on your phone or you can check for 15 digit number on the sticker on the battery of your handset.

Helpful?