Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) — Are some models better or worse than others at getting a signal?

• Replies:4
Trevor Appleton
  • Forum posts: 12

May 6, 2018, 10:36:55 AM via Website

Having spent 2 frustrating weeks trying to get my A5 working which replaced a Note 4, I have found that the Note 4 with the same sim card will pick up a good 4G signal where my new A5 gets no signal at all. Is this well known that some models are better than others or is it likely to be a duff A5? Do I replace the A5 with another A5 or if not with another model? If so which is as good as the Note 4 for picking up the signal?

felixjoy
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 3, 2019, 12:02:47 PM via Website

The battery depletes all around rapidly

Issue

A few clients have detailed the accompanying issue on the Galaxy A3 (2017) and A5 (2017): the battery discharges in only a couple of hours. The quality of the A5 being its battery life, it's everything the all the more bothering.

Arrangement

In the event that the loss of battery life appears to be extremely extraordinary, your telephone likely has an imperfection - on the grounds that the battery life of the A5 (2017) is well over the normal. The A3 (2017) isn't awful either. It typically permits you an entire day of utilization, including person to person communication, surfing, video and that's just the beginning. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you just receive a couple of hours in return, you have an issue.

Go into the battery settings to see which applications are devouring the most vitality to discover the guilty party. A few applications can work out of sight, and, on the off chance that they are inadequately improved they can genuinely deplete your battery.

Helpful?
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 819

Apr 3, 2019, 12:53:10 PM via Website

There is nothing wrong with your A5 you just need to get a new Sims card for it!
The A5 was not activated with the old sims card!

Helpful?
Demixl
  • Forum posts: 50

Jul 12, 2019, 2:54:12 PM via Website

How can i get rid of from the window of Samsung payment, it is staying under home button, and sometimes opens from itself. Can anybody help me, and explain what to do?

Helpful?
Madeline
  • Forum posts: 15

Dec 25, 2019, 4:25:08 PM via Website

the battery discharges in only a couple of hours.

It happened to me when my battery was getting ready to die. Buying a new battery solved the problem.

Helpful?