beginner to android studio

• Replies:5
angrybird
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 15, 2018, 11:01:02 AM via Website

hi
I have to complete an android application project, I am new to android development,I know how to program in java but its really confusing me when I am searching for android material on internet.kindly guide me that How to understand the methods and their parameters passed in an android application? I understood activity life cycle methods and intent but there are number of methods just used in them!! how can I get to understand them??

lucky sharma
  • Forum posts: 2

Mar 21, 2018, 12:03:56 PM via Website

Hey there,
Actually i am not getting the question but this might will help you.....
So, you are new to android development, the only way to solve this problem is internet. you search some or explore the internet through that keywords or if the problem is not solved by the internet so you can get some advice from some well experienced developers or if you want to learn this kind of things or many more then i would suggest the you do some training in this field which can help you to getting new and interesting things.
Thank you.

Helpful?
Alex Ventor999
  • Forum posts: 6

Mar 21, 2018, 8:49:35 PM via Website

Yes, by the way, I'm also interested in this project, who can answer?

Helpful?
sidkaushal95
  • Forum posts: 1

May 22, 2018, 7:00:46 AM via Website

Hye
i dont know much about android .
but yeah i can say that if you wanna learn about android studio you should get professional training. or you can get knowledge through internet .

Helpful?
Bob Stone
  • Forum posts: 12

May 22, 2018, 8:06:03 AM via Website

You are struggling with basic java concepts like methods, parameterise methods and etc.
I suggest you to learn some basic java concepts from internet and then come back to android studio. You will find android development easier after learning basic java concept.

Helpful?