Soft Brick, Can't recover. Mediatek Device

• Replies:0
Robin Chauhan
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 12, 2018, 12:03:39 PM via Website

Hello everyone.
So I decided to update my device as i find out that there is a new default ROM available for my device that is Infocus m530.
I downloaded the ROM and i was flashing it through Software Update Tool (SUT) in Normal mode. The installation process got stuck at 16% for like 10 or 15 minutes so I removed the USB (I know its a dumb move :( ) . And I rebooted the device and got stuck into a boot loop.

I can access the default 3e recovery mode only but because my ROM was in format ob .nb0 I am not able to Flash it using stock recovery, I can no longer access the FastBoot mode,
When i try to boot the device up it goes into One or two loops and the a windows pop up saying no command. In that window if I press power button the stock recovery shows up.

I tried to flash the ROM again using SUT in emergency mode but the device is getting disconnected automatically. In device manager its showing up as Mediatek Pre Loader USB VCOM for a second or 2 and then automatically getting disconnected and then same No Command menu.
For a minute a new device is also popping in the Explorer which usually contains all the default driver of the phone.

Any way I can recover my Bricked Device :(
Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Be the first to answer