[App] [4.0+] Boost your Battery Life with Battery Saver 5X

• Replies:4
sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Feb 6, 2018, 7:33:51 PM via Website

Hello,

I create that thread to present you Battery Saver 5X a tool letting your to optimize your battery life and fast your battery charging. Battery Saver 5X is available on the Google Play Store in two versions :
- Free supported by Ads : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.batterysaver
- Paid to enjoy and Ad-Free experience : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.batterysaver.pro

You can discover Battery Saver 5X in action on YouTube :

Battery Saver 5X is the ideal tool to boost your battery life and fasts your charging time.

All you need to do is to launch Battery Saver 5X and the application will le you how to optimize your battery usage to save it thanks to its diagnostic's tool. To save your battery life, Battery Saver 5X will propose you a lot of optimizations like :
- Turn off your Mobile Data
- Turn off your WiFi connection
- Turn off the GPS Location Services
- Enable Airplane mode
- Disable Bluetooth
- Set the silent profile on your smartphone or tablet
- Reduce your screen's brightness

With these precious tips, you will have just to choose the best solution to save your battery life according to your needs. Besides, Battery Saver 5X offers an unique fast charging feature letting you to fast your charging time by reducing all the features consuming your battery.

Don't hesitate to give your feedback or ideas to improve Battery Saver 5X.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Sorin

Max Field
  • Forum posts: 32

Feb 22, 2018, 6:22:12 PM via Website

In the same phrase I would like to introduce one of the very interesting facts on how to increase battery backup of smartphones.

Do you all guys know about “Cycle Count”?

A cycle count is charging your battery from 0% or near zero to 100%.

Let me tell you that almost all lithium battery, with a few exceptions has approx. 350 – 500 cycle count. It means that if you charge your battery from Zero to hundred percent then after 500 times your battery will not give the same battery backup as you were getting at beginning.

In some case, if your battery life cycle count is 350, then after 1 year or less, you will notice that your phone’s battery backup has decreased significantly.

So, now the question is - how to increase the battery backup?

The answer lies below:

1. Charge your phone with slow charger. Avoid using fast charger that
    is made to charge your phone battery very quickly. The slower your
    phone gets charged the more battery backup you get.
  2. Do not allow your phone battery to get to 0%. Always plug–in charger
    at 5%-10%.
  3. This is very crucial – Never charge your phone to 100%. Charge your
    phone to 85%-90%, this will increase the life cycle count upto 1000
    cycle counts. And if your charge your phone to 75%-80% then it can
    increase life cycle to 2000 cycle count.

The above information is brought to you from: recoverandroid-data.com/extend-battery-life-of-xiaomi-phones

— modified on Jul 5, 2020, 12:04:14 PM

Sorin

olivian
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 24, 2018, 10:57:39 AM via Website

Turn off the data connection for apps except chatting apps,then turn on when want to use it
it saves lot of battery

Raza Shaikh
  • Forum posts: 27

Feb 27, 2018, 6:04:50 AM via Website

Nice app. Thanks for sharing.

sylsau

sylsau
  • Forum posts: 297

Feb 27, 2018, 7:14:11 PM via Website

Raza Shaikh

Nice app. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. Don't hesitate to leave me a rating on the Play Store and tell me if you have some feedback.