[Share} Best Wifi Sharing App for Android

• Replies:2
tran doanh spammer
  • Forum posts: 33

Jan 25, 2018, 11:31:36 AM via Website

On google play, we can see so many apps to share wifi but they have plenty of aggressive noisy ads inteads of good features. Many errors on apps and a bundle of stupid ads make us feel crazy. Especially I’m an positive app user and i feel so terible with this situation. I usually install many apps then uninstall the bad ones.

I have found a quite qood app to share wifi from personal network. Rarely i see bugs or lag on this app. And the app don’t have many ads as other ones, this’s the thing i like most.
App name: Wifi Hotspot Free - Portable Wifi Hotspot
Helps users create share portable wifi hotspot from 3G/4G.

Main Features:

Wifi hotspot free: Help you quickly create a mobile hotspots, free wifi station from 3G/4G.
View the list devices connected: Show connected devices wifi
Show wifi Password: (ROOT required) Review wifi passwords of previously connected wifi networks on your device.
Secure wifi broadcast station: Set up a password for wifi network to avoid undue connections.
Quick turn on: hotspot wifi quickly from Notify or Widget bar you’ve installed from screen.
Display: Easy interface design fast operation.
Share Wifi Free: Share is a free WiFi. You do not need to pay any costs (except 3G/4G) for this mobile hotspots free (wifi sharing)
How to download: Go to google play and search “Wifi Hotspot Free - Portable Wifi Hotspot”, the first app on the top from ECO STUDIO is the one helpful for you.

olivian
  • Forum posts: 21

Feb 24, 2018, 11:10:39 AM via Website

thanks you i wasted so much of time on this topic earlier

tommy
  • Forum posts: 22

May 29, 2018, 8:37:23 AM via Website

can't trust any wifi hack apps available in google play store