Whatsapp transfer from iphone to android

• Replies:6
Stephen O.
  • Forum posts: 1

Jan 19, 2018, 9:37:43 PM via Website

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but is there an easy way to transfer Whatsapp chats from iphone to android? If not, is there a difficult way?

AC&MM

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jan 20, 2018, 12:28:05 AM via Website

Stephen O.

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but is there an easy way to transfer Whatsapp chats from iphone to android? If not, is there a difficult way?

Well, you need to use iTunes to backup all of your chats and then you can transfer them to your new device. I don't know any other way to do it.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

emad moss
  • Forum posts: 10

Jan 20, 2018, 1:01:39 AM via Website

don't know any other way to do it

Olivia331
  • Forum posts: 90

Mar 19, 2019, 3:13:25 AM via Website

Hi,this is the steps to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to Android:
1.Open WhatsApp on iPhone and log in your account.
2.Navigate to "Settings" > "Chats" > "Chat Backup".
3.Tap the "Back Up Now" button to start backing up current WhatsApp Data.
4.Download and install WhatsApp on your Android phone.
5.Sign in WhatsApp account.

Mark Deutsch
  • Forum posts: 27

May 11, 2019, 9:18:55 AM via Website

There is the most proficient approach to exchange whatsapp from iPhone to Android, we can exchange whatsapp information from iPhone Android legitimately if your iPhone and Android telephone are close by, and you can likewise reinforcement your iPhone whatsapp information right off the bat, at that point reestablish whatsapp information to Android telephone. Remember permit USB investigating in your Android telephone.

Steven
  • Forum posts: 118

Sep 17, 2019, 7:50:11 AM via Website

Making use of the Backup feature in WhatsApp is a great choice - backup the WhatsApp chat on your iPhone and then restore them on your new Android.This way is reliable and free.

RachelCooper
  • Forum posts: 11

Jan 15, 2020, 9:41:36 AM via Website

1. Backup the WhatsApp chat on your iPhone and then restore them on your new Android.
  2. Use iTunes to backup all of your chats.
  3. Use data transfer program like FonePaw DoTrans to transfer data on your iPhone to the computer first, then drag them into your Android.