Samsung Galaxy S — Charging problems

• Replies:4
Carl Thompson
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 29, 2017, 4:25:18 PM via Website

I used a friends charge to charge my s5, when I got home and tried to use my charge and 4 different chargers it would not charge. The only way it will charge now is via usb connected to my pc. Anyone have this problem and know how to solve it. I have tried taking battery out and playing with the power switch, I have tried multiple different chargers and ports, I have tried cleaning the charging port and nothing seems to be working. Please assist if possible anyone

Cihan Çakır

raja emazel
  • Forum posts: 2

Jan 31, 2022, 1:59:35 PM via Website

I faced the same problem. my [mobile charging jack][1] was spoiled. I replace that one, on that it charges speedly. Instead of going to a OEM or original equipment manufacturer, you can try out in 3rd party sies for good offers.

Some of the sites are maxbhi, xfurbish.com amazon

florajones

Jul 29, 2023, 4:02:56 PM via Website

The same issue happened with my Samsung Galaxy 5 yesterday when I was reading an article about tattoo designs. I tried the different solutions, but nothing worked. I am also looking for a solution.

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Jul 31, 2023, 5:19:44 AM via Website

Try a different charging adapter. If you have multiple charging adapters, try using a different one to see if that works.

Reset your phone. This may fix any software problems causing the charging port to malfunction.

— modified on Jul 31, 2023, 5:22:09 AM

Farwa Cs

Dec 23, 2023, 5:51:45 AM via Website

I am also facing the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy 5. Did you find any solution?I am a tattoo artist and mostly use my mobile to connect with my artist community and customers. But when this issue happened, it really stopped my tattooing activities.