Can I play iTunes movies and TV shows on Huawei P10 Plus?

• Replies:6
Nelson Jayden
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 12, 2017, 9:16:25 AM via Website

My boyfriend has gave me a Huawei P10 mobile phone as a gift on my birthday, I am very happy with it, but I don't know how to play iTunes movies on it which is easy to be done on iPhone before.
Any help will be appreciated.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Sep 12, 2017, 12:05:33 PM via Website

Mission impossible? :(
But you can use the stock movie app or any other 3rd-party movie apps.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Randy Abigail
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 14, 2017, 5:56:28 AM via Website

The answer is 'no' as iTunes movies are DRM protected, you may use a DRmare M4V Converter(drmare.com) to strip DRM protection and convert iTunes M4V movies to Huawei P10, check this post, hope it helps.

macobserver.com/weekly-sponsorship/sponsor-drmare/

— modified on Sep 14, 2017, 5:58:23 AM

Tony Edward
  • Forum posts: 7

Sep 21, 2017, 8:43:44 AM via Website

Generally speaking, it is impossible for you to play iTunes movies and TV shows on non-Apple devices. Since all iTunes videos are encrypted with fairplay DRM protection, it can be played on Apple devices only. If you want to enjoy these video on Huawei p10 plus, you may need to remove DRM protection at first. I know a famous DRM removal software named Tuneskit DRM Media Converter. It works at 30x faster speed to convert video losslessly. Good luck to you.

Annie Lee
  • Forum posts: 14

Sep 30, 2017, 10:52:27 AM via Website

You can have a try of DRmare M4V Converter, which can help you to play iTunes movies and TV shows on your Huawei P10 losslessly by doing a few clicks.

Jeremy Devries
  • Forum posts: 13

Jan 15, 2018, 4:49:11 AM via Website

You can't play iTunes movies on non-Apple device directly, because Apple uses M4V to encode movies, TV shows and other videos purchased from iTunes Store and normally embeds Apple's FairPlay DRM copy protection into those M4V files to restrict illegal distribution.

But you can convert iTunes movies to DRM-free MP4 movies for your Huawei. It's simple. Just try it.

blackshady
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 20, 2019, 11:32:42 AM via Website

Actually Mission Possible.
All you need is a itunes drm removal converter, and the one fits the demand is TunesKit M4V Converter. What you need to do is to convert the iTunes movies into MP4 or other formats compatible with Android, and the DRM will be automatically remove during the conversion. The converted video quality will be as good as the original one.
Hope it helps.

— modified on Aug 20, 2019, 11:33:06 AM