stupid ads

• Replies:7
philip metz
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 27, 2017, 9:37:03 AM via Website

can android please stop with all the damn ads and Comercials it's getting way out of hand I can't even watch a show on my phone without being kicked off because an ad wants to pop up. Even when I text they pop up its rediculas I'm seriously debating going to Iphone and I hate IPhone bit this is severely pissing me off. Showbox has became the worst and to top it off its the same annoying ad if things don't change I'll never buy another android again so fix it

D. L.
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 27, 2017, 4:24:07 PM via Website

Hi,

If you are being overwhelmed with ads in every app all over phone? You might have malware, or rather called adware. Get Sophos mobile security app in playstore and scan your device. Unfortunately, some of these malware can auto-root devices on older OS. 5.x and under. Also, you could look up procedure to put your phone in safe mode,this shuts down all apps from third parties. Then try and find the app or apps causing the issue. If playstore not an option, go to Sophos main website to get the app.

If you have not cleared cache for all apps yet, open settings, find storage, and clear cache for all apps. Then turn phone completely off, wait ten seconds, and turn back on. I can try to help further later today, after 5pm eastern time,US.

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Aug 27, 2017, 5:32:37 PM via Website

philip metz

can android please stop with all the damn ads and Comercials it's getting way out of hand I can't even watch a show on my phone without being kicked off because an ad wants to pop up. Even when I text they pop up its rediculas I'm seriously debating going to Iphone and I hate IPhone bit this is severely pissing me off. Showbox has became the worst and to top it off its the same annoying ad if things don't change I'll never buy another android again so fix it

The only solution I've found is having root access on my phone, then I install MoaAB.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1916098

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

NonostanteGames
  • Forum posts: 34

Aug 28, 2017, 11:35:04 PM via Website

You got a malware or similar. Factory reset should be a quick fix.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 3

Aug 29, 2017, 7:34:13 PM via Website

For some time now (maybe since last Android update?), the 1st thing I get when I turn on my s5 is an add. Anybody know if this is by design, or might I have addware?

Exomar T.
  • Forum posts: 141

Aug 30, 2017, 2:24:53 AM via Website

Hi.

I'll leave you some information on this link that may be very useful, is a way to eliminate some factory applications that can be annoying. I delete with this me of all the applications of factory that bring publicity in a Motorola Moto G Amazon Prime and it has worked me perfectly

Android Adicto

Henry Samuel
  • Forum posts: 22

Aug 30, 2017, 2:57:09 PM via Website

but without app how can an app work, you can buy pro version if want no add.