Huawei Ascend G525 — While using camera my phone get hot

• Replies:10
Ashif Rana
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 20, 2017, 6:34:43 AM via Website

I have a Huawei P10. Purchased not more then one month. Found a problem like

when i am using my phone camera for 4-5 minutes then the upper back part of my phone gets hot. contacted to the huawei customer care. They said it is okay to use. but they didn't provided any solution and they asked me to use as this phone is like this to use.

can anyone tell me if it is okay or are they avoiding me as they don;t want to solve this or they don;t know the solution.

** there is no option to select huawei P10 to post this.

— modified on Jul 20, 2017, 6:38:20 AM

AC&MM
  • Forum posts: 1,155

Jul 20, 2017, 7:23:40 AM via Website

Ashif Rana

I have a Huawei P10. Purchased not more then one month. Found a problem like

when i am using my phone camera for 4-5 minutes then the upper back part of my phone gets hot. contacted to the huawei customer care. They said it is okay to use. but they didn't provided any solution and they asked me to use as this phone is like this to use.

can anyone tell me if it is okay or are they avoiding me as they don;t want to solve this or they don;t know the solution.

** there is no option to select huawei P10 to post this.

Have you already tried to wipe data factory your device? Or, at least, to wipe camera cache? Most of time when I have a problem so serious, the first thing I do it's to restore my device and I use recovery mode. If it doesn't work then I reinstall the Stock ROM.

AC&MM
Galaxy J7 Pro
Moto X Force
Galaxy Tab S3

James Watson

Hendrik Shaw
  • Forum posts: 14

Jul 21, 2017, 4:32:58 AM via Website

I have Xiaomi Mi4i and i got the same problem. The problem is on my processor which is pretty popular with its heating problem, but your case is difference since you are using an old processor which is not affected by that problem. You could check the battery temperature. Just type ##4636## or use TempMonitor app to see if your battery is fault or having some problem.

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Jul 21, 2017, 6:08:07 AM via Website

Is ‘typing ##4636##’ a general way to check battery for every brand of mobile phone?

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Android TV

ajazgames
  • Forum posts: 137

Jul 21, 2017, 11:27:33 AM via Website

even i have phaseing this problem and i have enquired in customercare and nearby store ,they said its not a big deal ...its usual ,it wont affect our device ...

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

Jul 21, 2017, 12:15:41 PM via Website

It's not a big problem..once check or change your battery it may solved..

Iannsfer
  • Forum posts: 13

Jul 21, 2017, 12:27:57 PM via Website

Sure , If we long time use of mobile phones, mobile phone will be hot

Android TV
  • Forum posts: 17

Jul 22, 2017, 8:10:51 AM via Website

Hey
i suggest you to ask for replacement as it seems hardware problem and if problem continues then consider to return it cause their is chance of blast.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 4

Jul 22, 2017, 2:24:04 PM via Website

Remove the camera cache and reset the factory setting. It will solve the problem. If you still have the same issue then try to change your phone.

Ruby Mariah

Ruby Mariah
  • Forum posts: 53

Jul 22, 2017, 4:19:23 PM via Website

I think Huawei is a chines company and they've bad support on their support center. Anyway you can solve this issue by resetting the factory settings. In my older Huawei version I was facing the same problem. In my point of view Huawei company hardware quality is not as good as Samsung.

Deactivated Account

smalling123
  • Forum posts: 30

Jul 24, 2017, 11:33:48 AM via Website

It is not a big problem, my phone is the same.