[FREE][APP][6.0+] Sanctuary: Fingerprint security for your data and media files

• Replies:7
Izak Foong
  • Forum posts: 4

May 26, 2017, 5:13:32 PM via Website

Hi all,

I would like to introduce my application, Sanctuary, to help you secure/lock your data and media files.

Sanctuary features:

• Create/Store text information. You can store your sensitive data such as your passwords.
  • Move and secure image/video files.
  • Uses only fingerprint authentication to access this application.
  • Intruder Snoop (for pro users only). Snaps a picture of any unauthorized personnel who tried to access this app.

This app does not upload anything online thus, your data is stored locally in your own device and as such, if you uninstall this application, the system will clear all data and files that are secured under this application.

I built this application to safely store my passwords and sensitive data on my phone as I always tend to forget them.

Application requirements:

• Android device with fingerprint sensor
  • Android version 6.0 and above

*This app requires you to have at least 1 fingerprint registered in your device and also requires you to have
a lock screen setup.

imageimageimage

This is the first Android application that I have created and I hope you all will give this a try and let me know if there are any improvements that I can make.

I appreciate any feedbacks.

Download from Google Play Store: Sanctuary - Hide Images,Videos

Thank you.

Thomasbang
  • Forum posts: 19

May 29, 2017, 5:17:37 AM via Website

Thank you for sharing.
But we have fingerprint verify for lock screen now, so is it necessary to double verify?

Izak Foong

May 29, 2017, 9:19:53 AM via Website

Hi,

It is true that we have fingerprint verification for security already. This app is another layer of safeguard to prevent people like your friends to pry on your important stuff. It can store sensitive information in text form and also allows you to hide important images/videos from the gallery.

martin smith
  • Forum posts: 277

May 29, 2017, 9:38:06 AM via Website

Useful information.. Thanks for sharing.... i ll use this app..

Izak Foong

Jatin Singh
  • Forum posts: 5

May 29, 2017, 1:08:52 PM via Website

Thank you for sharing can i ungraded lollipop to 6.0

Izak Foong

May 29, 2017, 4:56:32 PM via Website

Hi,

I believe it is possible to upgrade from lollipop to 6.0. However, you may want to back up your data first as performing an upgrade may cause data loss.

Izak Foong

Jun 2, 2017, 10:55:36 AM via Website

Hi all,

I am getting a few crash reports. I have fixed the crashes and updated the application.

Do let me know if there any more issues or feedback. Also, thanks again for giving this application a try.

Steven Rhods
  • Forum posts: 11

Jun 2, 2017, 12:55:19 PM via Website

Looks good. I will give it a try!

Izak Foong