How to fix black screen

• Replies:8
Halid Hassani
  • Forum posts: 1

Apr 5, 2017, 6:49:39 PM via Website

How are you all!
I have bought the tablet, new and unused. But when I switched on, Iget the sign that it switched on but its display show nothing.
Please I need your help to solve this problem, The tablet is new, and it is the first time to switch it on.

Linxin Wang
  • Forum posts: 2

Apr 13, 2017, 10:02:50 AM via Website

I think you need root.

Torry Cox
  • Forum posts: 10

Apr 14, 2017, 11:12:00 AM via Website

Hi!
And what kind of tablet do you have?

Hans Brown
  • Forum posts: 20

Apr 25, 2017, 5:25:56 PM via Website

You need to press and hold the power button 10 seconds to reset the tablet.
If this method doesn't work, you'd better recover the data from your tablet with black screen before send it to be fixed.

— modified on Apr 25, 2017, 7:08:33 PM

abrarr
  • Forum posts: 23

Feb 3, 2023, 6:21:27 PM via Website

User need to refresh the screen

Sinda Kat
  • Forum posts: 28

Feb 5, 2023, 8:48:16 PM via Website

Root will help you, I guess.

dianamill
  • Forum posts: 10

Feb 13, 2023, 3:48:02 PM via Website

I like it

artsemlazarchuk
  • Forum posts: 11

Mar 31, 2023, 12:24:05 AM via Website

Firstly, ensure that the tablet has been fully charged. Sometimes, new devices may have low battery levels out of the box, which can cause issues with the display.

If the tablet has sufficient battery charge, try resetting it by holding down the power button for at least 10-15 seconds until it powers off, then turn it back on again. If the issue persists, try connecting the tablet to a computer or charger to see if it recognizes the device or charges it.

If none of the above steps work, it may be best to contact the manufacturer or the seller you purchased the tablet from for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or replace the tablet if it is found to be faulty

wextio
  • Forum posts: 124

Apr 3, 2023, 8:39:22 AM via Website

Here are some steps you can try to fix the black screen issue on your new tablet:

Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for at least 30 seconds or until you see the Apple logo if it’s an iPad.

Charge the battery if it’s depleted.

Check for bad-behaving apps.

Check the charging port.

Adjust the screen brightness.

Perform a power cycle by removing and replacing the battery if possible or holding the power button for up to one minute.

Connect and charge the phone or tablet using the appropriate charger for at least 1 hour.