App Company

• Replies:2
Martyy
  • Forum posts: 1

Feb 5, 2017, 1:41:52 AM via Website

Hi guys. I am a new app developer. could anyone please answer my question.

so basically I made an app and am now thinking of launching it. so first of all do I register for a company? and the name I had in mind for example was RedApple. but there is a store called redapple. so can I register still as like "redApple studios" or entertainment without being in danger of getting sued in future? (redapple is taken just as an example)

and what is the process of registration really? like do I just set the Google account up and thats it? the company is mine? or do I need to register with the local authorities as an private limited company or whatnot?

I am residing in the UK currently. any help would be appreciated. or any article that can guide... thanks a lot guys

Marty

James Watson
  • Forum posts: 1,584

Feb 5, 2017, 7:32:14 AM via Website

You may distribute your app on either Google Play or Amazon Appstore just as a personal developer.
At first, you have to register for a developer account on Play Store or Amazon Appstore. And there are some guide on the web site of these app store. Good luck to you.

Download size < 0.15 MB. But also accurate enough, ad-free & free.
The minimalist app available on Play Store: https://goo.gl/ws42fN
Blog: https://okblackcafe.blogspot.com Your 5-star is appreciated.

Laz2017
  • Forum posts: 4

Feb 11, 2017, 5:58:28 AM via Website

Martyy

Hi guys. I am a new app developer. could anyone please answer my question.

so basically I made an app and am now thinking of launching it. so first of all do I register for a company? and the name I had in mind for example was RedApple. but there is a store called redapple. so can I register still as like "redApple studios" or entertainment without being in danger of getting sued in future? (redapple is taken just as an example)

and what is the process of registration really? like do I just set the Google account up and thats it? the company is mine? or do I need to register with the local authorities as an private limited company or whatnot?

I am residing in the UK currently. any help would be appreciated. or any article that can guide... thanks a lot guys

Marty

launching an Android App is easy. You open an account in Google or Amazon or Apple Store by person or organization.
For person:

• Amazon: no free
  • Google: 25$ for opening fee\
  • Apple: 99$ for annual fee

More detail, you can find on developer page of these company.