Is it possible to watch iTunes Movies on any Android Tablet?

• Replies:3
elainekkkkk
  • Forum posts: 32

Dec 27, 2016, 9:35:50 AM via Website

My iPad is too old so I want to try for something new.
So I just bought my Samsung Galaxy Tablets.
But how about the iTunes movies I download before? Can I watch them on my new device?(thinking)

Karolina Miller

Karolina Miller
  • Forum posts: 16

Dec 27, 2016, 9:44:51 AM via Website

The iTunes movies has DRM (Digital Rights Management) protected, which is how the Apple Inc makes sure that users won't just sign up iTunes and then leave away with a bunch of movies downloaded for offline watching or sharing. If you want to transfer iTunes movie to Samsung Galaxy Tablets, you have to bypass the DRM protection and then convert them to the MP4 which compatible with Samsung tablets. To do that, I would like to recommend DRM Media Converter to you.

elainekkkkk

Pony Edward
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 11, 2017, 10:38:58 AM via Website

Generally speaking, it is not possible to watch iTunes movies on any android tablet. Since all iTunes videos are protected with DRM. It can be played on Apple devices only. So if you want to watch it on Android, you should remove DRM protection at first. Now there are many DRM removal program on the Internet, most of them are powerful and professional to remove DRM from iTunes videos. The one to me is Tuneskit DRM Media Converter for Windows. It works at 30x faster speed to convert videos losslessly. After conversion, you will be able to play all videos on any android devices. You can visit more info and details about it on Google. God luck to you.

Alfresmith

ameliaj
  • Forum posts: 6

Jul 30, 2020, 9:01:46 AM via Website

I might be late to reply but I met the same problem before as well. Luckily, I found a tool called TuneFab M4V converter. It can convert iTunes movies to MP4 and works well on my Windows PC. If you're interested, you can google it and give a try.