Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 — Blue screen tint Samsung Galaxy tab s 9.7 inch model 813

• Replies:2
Ed Ted
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 12, 2016, 9:32:57 AM via Website

Got a new Samsung Galaxy tab SM 813 9.7 inch tablet and the dam thing has a blue tint screen. How do I fix a tablet that has a light blue hue when looking at white pages? Thus really sucks and I don't know if this is a LCD problem. Is this the way Samsung manufacturers the galaxy tab s 9.7 inch tablet? I called Samsung and they said return the tablet for repair but I see thousands of people having the same problem online. What's the point of sending back a Samsung Galaxy tab S 9.7 if they return it with the same or worse problem?? Please help. I payed 549.00 for this piece of crop!

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Nov 14, 2016, 10:03:04 AM via Website

Hi Ed,

never really heard of this issue, doesn't seem to me like a common problem. Therefor I would do what Samsung said you should do, get a replacement :)

Yuiriv Isaiv
  • Forum posts: 16

Nov 14, 2016, 10:25:26 AM via Website

Hi, so updated version also comes with Android 6.0.1 out of the box. The external design and other specifications remain the same. It still comes with a Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, an 8-megapixel primary camera with support for QHD video recording, a 2.1-megapixel secondary camera, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, a microSD card slot, dual-band gigabit Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, and a fingerprint sensor.