Fatal signal 11

• Replies:0
Dennie Verhoeven
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 26, 2016, 3:37:39 PM via Website

Hello,

I wrote an (really basic) application to control access for a building. This application exists of multiple buttons (10 in total).
Per door there are 2 buttons. One button acts as an pulse buton. When clicking the pulse button a timer function will be enabled and after 5 seconds the function will be disabled.
The other button enables or disables the function manualy (without a timer).

When the function is enabled a URL request is send out to load within a WebView. The URL that is requested is an URL trigger for a webrelay which will trgger the door to unlock.
When the function is disabled a URL request is send out to load within a WebView. The URL that is requested is an URL trigger for a webrelay which will trgger the door to lock.

The URL's requested will appear in a Webview (which will be invisible in the final version).
Each door has it's own door WebView.

So for short:
One door has:
2 buttons;
1 timer function;
1 WebView.

There are 5 doors in total.

Now the problem coms that after running this error will occure:
A/libc: Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x0000001c (code=1), thread 25881 (WebViewCoreThre)

After searching on the internet, i learned this could be a memory issue.
But i don't have a clue to how address this, or what the problem could be. I tried to eleminate the images that i used, but that didn't work.

I also tried to clear cache after loading a requested URL or destroying webview after loading.

The application is develloped for Android 4.1 (Jellybean).

How can i resolve this problem ??

Regards.

Dennie