Smartphone App development, Nationwide Marketing of Brand

• Replies:0
JP.
  • Forum posts: 3

Oct 20, 2016, 8:39:38 AM via Website

Hello,
Have a plan with regard to a specific smartphone app that I believe could be very lucrative very quickly, making many millions of dollars.
Looking to bring on (ideally one, maybe two) of THE RIGHT individuals as a partner.

Individual(s) must have working knowledge of and be able to design a Smartphone app - which is something I could likely never do.
Next, knowledge of, and PAST, SUCCESSFUL EXPERIENCE IN:
A. Negotiating sale terms to a large corporation (the ideal idea behind the app, once being developed is to sell.) Procuring meetings, etc.
B. If decide not to sell, and instead market the app nationwide - advertising plans for max exposure, securing funding capital for TV commercials, etc.

Note:
I absolutely will NOT give out details of the app, nor ideas, to just anyone, until we are serious. HOWEVER, if you have the right qualifications & experience, that's not hard to prove and certainly doesn't take very long! Maybe one hour until you hear the idea, if that?? And what do you have to lose - I've basically only seen your resume?

I think the company could be sold relatively quickly for 50-75MM, or operated for revenue of much more, and that's before opening it up to a worldwide market!!

Please Email Only (jpohl402 at yahoo dot com), to me a short message about why you would be a good partner based on experience (need not get too personal if you don't feel like giving exact company names), and also your telephone number as I am old school and like to discuss on phone. I will certainly reach out to you! Ready to proceed with this venture!
Thanks for looking and best regards!

— modified on Oct 20, 2016, 8:40:17 AM