Which is the best phone case for my brand new Honor 8?

• Replies:4
Anna S.
  • Forum posts: 73

Sep 22, 2016, 12:58:19 PM via Website

Hi all together,

I just got a new Honor 8 and I really like the perfect design of it. Since I am a bit clumpsy at times, though, I am looking for a nice case that is going to protect it from me :)

Does anyone have a good advice for me which is the best case for it that still wont hide its good design?

Thanks in advance!
Anna

federicoFrancescoYogini

Yogini
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 22, 2016, 1:04:55 PM via Website

Hi Anna,

first of all: Good choice!
I also have the Honor 8 and I really love it. I have played around with it quite a bit already so don't hesitate to ask me whenever you have any question about it.

Personally I don't like cases but I also have some friends who really need to use them... (angel)

The cool thing about Honor Phones is that you will find a variety of affordable accessories for them - just have a look at VMall! I really like the Blue Flip Cover for the Honor 8 but you can also find normal cases there in sliver or blue.

Hope this helps!

Anna S.

deveauwelle32
  • Forum posts: 26

Sep 7, 2017, 4:08:08 AM via Website

The case is good, I like.

Christopher Kates
  • Forum posts: 2

May 16, 2018, 10:54:40 AM via Website

hello, I can understand this because even I'm using the same device and recently i have purchased a new case, which i really liked and i fell in love with. you could buy from aliexpress which offers different varieties of cases and it ships worldwide that too without shipping prices.Just try to see the collection you will really get confused on selecting one from many.