spelling

• Replies:3
tim kolbe
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 14, 2016, 8:57:15 PM via Website

To the author of the intro overview, regarding points accumulated, the word receive is spelled receive which is obviously incorrect. I doubt on it being a typo simply because many confuse believe and receive. As an forum of higher education, in a sense, it reflects poorly to the new user, like me! Sorry but I don't want to seem like a jerk, but I thought it would be a way to try the system out. Thank you, Tim

damponting44

Noj Ravlig
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 16, 2016, 11:41:02 AM via App

tim kolbe

To the author of the intro overview, regarding points accumulated, the word receive is spelled receive which is obviously incorrect. I doubt on it being a typo simply because many confuse believe and receive. As an forum of higher education, in a sense, it reflects poorly to the new user, like me! Sorry but I don't want to seem like a jerk, but I thought it would be a way to try the system out. Thank you, Tim

Who finds the verbiage believe and receive confusing? I'm confused, though I believe that I haven't received the original?

damponting44

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Sep 16, 2016, 2:39:44 PM via Website

Hello Tim, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

Could you please be more specific about which thread exactly you are talking about? Thanks!

damponting44

damponting44
  • Forum posts: 70

Oct 5, 2016, 9:57:01 AM via Website

Hi Tim, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

Might you be able to please make an effort to remain more particular about which string precisely you are discussing? Much obliged!