Motorola Moto G 4G — Incoming Calls Issues with MOTO G4 PLUS

• Replies:5
rinku rawat
  • Forum posts: 1

Sep 2, 2016, 10:58:12 AM via Website

I have purchased Moto G4 Plus last month and problem with incoming calls while callers call to me ,message occur user busy ,user switch off...etc mostly and he try connect to me again and again then connect to me may be.

and i have also talk to in chat box also she give me two times reset device ..but everybody knows that how we can reset device so that is not solution for Incoming Calls Issues with MOTO G4 PLUS

so we can say that it is big problem with it......

Please Tell me what should i do...

prakash

Sep 2, 2016, 6:00:18 PM via Website

I also have similar problem, bought moto G4 plus last month but unable to receive incoming call but sometimes receives, but most of the times not.There is no issue with the outgoing call.

Also found when the phone is in active mode(screen on), most of the times, able to receive the incoming call.only when it is in sleep mode or in locked status, facing this type of issues.During this state, sometimes receives incoming call and most of the time not.

Please anyone help me on this issue.

prabhu r

Oct 9, 2016, 3:41:49 PM via Website

i am facing the same problem. is there a solution?

— modified on Oct 9, 2016, 3:42:18 PM

Santosh Khot

Oct 10, 2016, 4:05:52 AM via Website

I have many problems. When I call or accept call on my moto g4 plus then screen goes in sleep mode and at that time screen does not gets active till caller deactivate the call. Is there any settings ?

Akshay Kumar Gupta

Oct 13, 2016, 1:06:14 AM via Website

I have purchased Moto G4 Plus last month and problem with incoming calls while callers call to me ,message occur user busy ,user switch off...etc mostly and he try connect to me again and again then connect to me may be.

and i have also talk to in chat box also she give me two times reset device ..but everybody knows that how we can reset device so that is not solution for Incoming Calls Issues with MOTO G4 PLUS

so we can say that it is big problem with it......

Please Tell me what should i do...

Manoj Doshi

Hitesh Bansal

Oct 14, 2016, 11:54:01 PM via Website

I also have the exactly same problem. It's really disturbing me a lot. It started recently itself.