Samsung Galaxy S5 — Whatssapp error . ( You dnt have enough disk space )

• Replies:7
HAMMAD ALI
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 22, 2016, 1:21:30 PM via Website

hi
i have a problem with my whatssapp i am using Samsung Glaxy note5 duos. i have 16GB free memory in my phone . my prob is that whenever i send video clips small or large a message appears ( You dnt have enough disk space ) my friend told me to delete this whatssapp software and reinstall it i do that, my friend told me to clear the cache of whatssapp i do that , my friend told me to clear the cache i do that . i have also a backup of my whatssapp when i reinstall that a message appears to restotr ur previous data i skip that . All is that i am facing same problem in whatssapp anybody plz help me in this matter
Regards,
Hammad Khan

Bastian Siewers
  • Forum posts: 9,729

Aug 22, 2016, 5:39:07 PM via Website

Hello Hammad, welcome to AndroidPIT! :)

Can you tell us what your settings says about the disk space? Is there really enough space on your phone?

Other than that there is not much you can do other then resetting your phone. If it is not even working after the reset it is a deper software issue that should not be easy to solve. Therefor you should get it fixed or replaced.

HAMMAD ALI

HAMMAD ALI

Aug 22, 2016, 8:42:29 PM via Website

Yes i have 16Gb space

Ketty M.
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 22, 2016, 11:21:30 PM via Website

hi Hammad,
WhatsApp has a limit on video and image size you can send you can't exceed the 16 MB size limit.

HAMMAD ALI

HAMMAD ALI

Aug 23, 2016, 6:45:31 AM via Website

Hi ketty,
I m sending less than 16Mb size videos and pics

Sandra C Stamps

Aug 23, 2016, 12:49:03 PM via Website

Go to the servicing center.

— modified on Aug 23, 2016, 12:49:18 PM

daisysunshineHAMMAD ALI

Ketty M.

Aug 24, 2016, 10:47:55 PM via Website

then contact WhatsApp support staff and report the problem, they get back to you promptly, or just visit the nearest Samsung service center or any other mobile maintenance store.

HAMMAD ALI

HAMMAD ALI

Aug 25, 2016, 6:54:55 AM via Website

Hi ketty,
I contact whatssapp support staff but they didnt help me in this matter. And noboday nows what problem is this . This is better for me to change myself to ios because one of my friend got some problem in heating celphone in his iphone they provide a software to him. And his problem solved. And i am facing this problem for 3 weeks. Its realy nasty.
Thanks ketty