Doogee 6X problems! need help so i won't give up forever!

• Replies:0
Guy Hlavin
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 12, 2016, 12:52:49 PM via Website

Hey, I got the "Doogee X6" and I'm having a hard time with it, mainly because I can't find any specific instructions for it online, all guides that I found were for more capable devices…
I got this phone because I had a jailbroken IPhone 4S for about 3 years and I wanted to try a cheap android before I decide if to continue with the new iPhone 7 (out next month) or to get the new note 6.
Now here are the problems I'm having with the Doogee X6:
1. "Mock locations" In developer options I can mock locations but can't choose an app to mock location, what basically doesn't allow me to use most GPS apps when the "mock locations" is on.
2. "Xposed" All guides I saw for lollypop said I need to get Xposed framework, but I can't find a version of Xposed that fits my device. Again all version had different problems.
3. I can't find any root app that is compatible with this device. Each root app has different versions and I can't go through all of them without losing my mind every time something else is wrong.
4. I understood I had to root the device but YET AGAIN! There is no compatible root app for the Doogee X6. Either because its not compatible with the rom or something else.

Except for those problems.
The GPS is working by the sim card, so it get stuck to cellphone antennas most of the time and starts glitching when near the sea (no buildings around)
The speaker is horrible. Sounds like it crunching and about to explode any second.

So before I give up on androids forever and go back to Apple's IPhones with a strong sense of hate and anger towards androids
Can some one help me here??? I'm about to lose all hope~~!@!#~@%