Writing Prompts - Free app

• Replies:1
Nacho Jordi
  • Forum posts: 79

Jul 29, 2016, 2:24:26 PM via Website

The aim of Writing Prompts is to stimulate your creativity with starting points for stories, intended to be appealing, and yet allowing room for your creativity. They have been developed by an awarded author and avid reader, whose main satisfaction would be that some of the contents in this app would fire up somebody's inspiration and result in new stuff being written down!

Suitable for writers of all levels, the ideas included range from theme suggestions to technical ideas (modifications in structure, word games, genre crossovers)... This diversity allows you to even mix and match several prompts to help you create your own story, or you can also use the ideas simply to start a train of thought that can break through the writer's block, as you imagine your own prompts.

In writing, getting started is often half the battle. If you have ever stared at a blank paper or word processor document feeling the desire to write but not knowing where to start, this can be the app for you.

Google Play Store

CharlesCSalazar
  • Forum posts: 13

Dec 14, 2019, 7:53:48 AM via Website

It is a very good writing app, Before some time I use this app. But now this time I have no need for this app because I using an OccupyEducated site. This site helps me and gives writing sites. So I don't use any app because this site has given me the best review writing sites. I love this site and am really thankful for this site. If you want to meet the best review writing sites, so you can visit this site.

— modified on Dec 14, 2019, 8:33:30 AM